Fellowship of the Homebrew XI: Stay Home, Stay Safe, Drink Up and Brew On!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who You Selected:
aharri1 selected JCasey1992
CaddyWampus selected TwistedGray
Dgallo selected kingmatt
DrGMG selected MMP126
fourfarthing selected orionol73
camonick selected wepeeler
JCasey1992 selected ajbosley2015
TwistedGray selected Section1
Section1 selected CaddyWampus
yoop89 selected fourfarthing
MMP126 selected yoop89
ajbosley2015 selected Dgallo
wepeeler selected camonick
orionol73 selected DrGMG
kingmatt selected aharri1

Who Selected You:
JCasey1992 was selected by aharri1
TwistedGray was selected by CaddyWampus
kingmatt was selected by Dgallo
MMP126 was selected by DrGMG
orionol73 was selected by fourfarthing
wepeeler was selected by camonick
ajbosley2015 was selected by JCasey1992
Section1 was selected by TwistedGray
CaddyWampus was selected by Section1
fourfarthing was selected by yoop89
yoop89 was selected by MMP126
Dgallo was selected by ajbosley2015
camonick was selected by wepeeler
DrGMG was selected by orionol73
aharri1 was selected by kingmatt

Hey @wepeeler !!! Guess what’s in here? Headed your way tomorrow. Enjoy.
D66BD811-23A4-48FF-A329-7760A2389912.jpeg

It seems that UPS is experiencing some severe transportation issues right now. Packages are being delayed at most major hubs along the way. I have 2 different boxes headed to members right now but they are hung up in the system...hopefully they don’t get hot and skunky along the way. I’ve also been waiting for a delivery from Atlantic Brew Supply that is 5 days past due. Normally I wouldn’t care except I decided to order a liquid yeast strain to try on my next stout and I’m guessing it will be torched. Good luck everyone!!!

Last edited:
It seems that UPS is experiencing some severe transportation issues right now. Packages are being delayed at most major hubs along the way. I have 2 different boxes headed to members right now but they are hung up in the system...hopefully they don’t get hot and skunky along the way. I’ve also been waiting for a delivery from Atlantic Brew Supply that is 6 days past due. Normally I wouldn’t care except I decided to order a liquid yeast strain to try on my next stout and I’m guessing it will be torched. Good luck everyone!!!

You're absolutely right. I talked to a few people in distribution, and everything is at a halt or nearly so.

Latest posts

Back