Fellowship of the Homebrew XI: Stay Home, Stay Safe, Drink Up and Brew On!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big decision to make, though I’m honored be first, I got a little one and am a teacher so i don’t know exactly what the fall is going to looking like and I’d hate not to run the next round effectively. If anyone top 6 is looking to trade draft orders with me, I’m willing. Just don’t want to leave anyone high and dry next round.

No changes made to the order yet but I hear dgallo. I can run another randomizer and whomever comes up first would switch places with dgallo or if someone wants to just volunteer to run it next round

*PSA* My GF Raddler has an odd off flavour that I was hoping would age out in the keg. Its only been a week so Im still hopeful, but if it doesnt clean up i'll offer a few replacement options to whomever chooses my offer.

Just an FYI, I'm working late but trying to see if I can jump on for my draft pick. If not, I'm perfectly ok with the leftovers.

Back