Fellowship of the Drink XXIII: Support Your Local Doug

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting down to enjoy some of the trade with @orionol73 . Run roh.

Attachments

• 20201025_185354.jpg
    20201025_185354.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 38
G*d d*mn it @jerbrew!!! It's the 80's all over again! I'd expect to get stiffed a glass from LA but San Diego?! That's it. I'm banning Cali!!!
IMG_20201028_185928.jpg

😁 Actually don't worry about it with all the extras. Especially excited about the stouts. Was in a rush for a meeting and left out the Mexican mocha shake. Also pleasantly surprised to see a Vitamin Sea collab in the box. A great small brewery "close" to Trillium and a great crew.

G*d d*mn it @jerbrew!!! It's the 80's all over again! I'd expect to get stiffed a glass from LA but San Diego?! That's it. I'm banning Cali!!!View attachment 704380

😁 Actually don't worry about it with all the extras. Especially excited about the stouts. Was in a rush for a meeting and left out the Mexican mocha shake. Also pleasantly surprised to see a Vitamin Sea collab in the box. A great small brewery "close" to Trillium and a great crew.

Whoops. You’ll get a glass. Enjoy.

The posting in this thread has slowed down, and I think this round is coming to a close.

If you have not received your pick from this round OR you have not shipped your beer, please reach out to me and let me know.

I'm going to post the Secret Santa thread momentarily, and will post here when that is open for anyone who wants to participate.

Back