Fellowship of the Drink XXIII: Support Your Local Doug

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Doug took his precious time, but I got a nice package from @kingmatt today! They're chilling in the fridge now, and I can't wait to try them!
PXL_20200925_212250661.jpg

Can confirm it was delivered and everyone was safe and sound. You package like a pro!!
Thank you!!!
Photos to follow later
Thank you for the kind words! After Doug kicked around my package to @TheDudeLebowski last year or earlier this year (its all a blur lately) I try to make sure everything is as tight as possible in the box. I’m glad it all made it safely! 👍🏽

Everything was vac sealed, double envelope wrapped and then all tied up inside a garbage bag! Nothing was going to stop this from getting here!!

many thanks @pshankstar, can’t wait to pop some of these open!
View attachment 700022View attachment 700024
Cheers bud and enjoy! I’m glad it all arrived safely! Remember don’t sit on that coffee. It ages well like a NEIPA does in someone’s cellar. 😂
I can’t wait till Doug delivers your box to me.

View attachment 700374Thank you @orionol73, the beer box has landed safely! The Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup was consumed before making this post. Thank you for the extras and they are all in the fridge chilling! Hopefully my allergies will subside soon so I can really enjoy these beers!

so glad it made it all safe! I was pissed when I saw that it wasn’t going to get to you Friday.

I did get into the coffee yesterday in a press, delicious! I like my coffee black so I enjoyed the chocolate notes with nice clean bitterness. Perfect recovery from being in a wedding!

so glad it made it all safe! I was pissed when I saw that it wasn’t going to get to you Friday.

I did get into the coffee yesterday in a press, delicious! I like my coffee black so I enjoyed the chocolate notes with nice clean bitterness. Perfect recovery from being in a wedding!
Also @pshankstar i appreciated the candy in the box! Love nerds and haven’t had them in forever but the gobstoppers are always the best!
I’m glad you’re enjoying the coffee, that is one of my favorite beans so far. Candy is always a nice added bonus! I get what I like so that if I forget to put it in a box I can enjoy it myself.
Now if my allergies can stop being an @$$hole to me, I could enjoy some Michigan beers! Cheers bud!

Awesome package arrived yesterday from Derrick!! I was busy working on the house but I got it opened up today and all tucked in the fridge!! Excited to have some fresh EJ!!

Attachments

• E22586D6-D862-4FB5-BB9B-E30E0227421C.jpeg
    E22586D6-D862-4FB5-BB9B-E30E0227421C.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
Back