Fellowship of the Drink XXIII: Support Your Local Doug

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch. :( Sadly, I definitely have done the exact same thing. I remember having to frantically pick an offer as I walked across the parking lot at Ikea in one of the early rounds because I just happened to check HBT right before my pick came up.

I heard from @Beerwildered as well, so we're starting to fill the list in!

@CrookedLaker chooses @mullet6577
@Beerwildered chooses @LBussy

Thanks @Thorrak for running this round!

I've read through the thread, and I see no one picked my offer? Does this mean I get to work my way through some fantastic CT beer today?

JK. Guessing I just wait to hear from the leftovers?

Thanks @Thorrak for running this round!

I've read through the thread, and I see no one picked my offer? Does this mean I get to work my way through some fantastic CT beer today?

JK. Guessing I just wait to hear from the leftovers?

There's two picks left! @jerbrew and @JamesonFan are left out there - as soon as we have a pick from either, the round will be finished up.

No CT beer for you, I'm afraid. (Or me either this round, unfortunately).

Left work an hour early to open this porch bomb from @Thorrak. Already loaded them in the beer fridge. Can‘t wait to try them all but especially the Finback. Put the nice heavy coffee mug on the side for the wife. Thanks @Thorrak
54282B9D-6977-4597-830E-60559EC39B4C.jpeg

Left work an hour early to open this porch bomb from @Thorrak. Already loaded them in the beer fridge. Can‘t wait to try them all but especially the Finback. Put the nice heavy coffee mug on the side for the wife. Thanks @Thorrak
View attachment 699700

Glad it made it there quickly (and intact!)

Enjoy the beer!

It looks like @orionol73 has a box of beers! Let's hope UPS didn't kick it around like a soccer ball!

I've watched too many YouTube home survalance videos... I'd be nervous!

@LoneTreeFarms is away. Went with USPS, said I had salsa in glass so fragile stickers and paid for Special Handling. ****, nerve racking! Last time I do bottles. Sorry guys, it's 16oz Pinthouse beers in a can from now on...😎

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back