Fellowship of the Drink XVII: The Hazy Sour Adjunct Stout Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. I think this is my 3rd trade and I have given at least 1 or 2 feedbacks I don't believe anyone has given me any hahaha.

Lol. I think this is my 3rd trade and I have given at least 1 or 2 feedbacks I don't believe anyone has given me any hahaha.
I'll just come out and say it - if anyone out there has traded with me and hasn't received feedback (or wants me to leave more feedback, I'm fine with that too!) let me know and I'll take care of it. My problem is that I neither check nor expect feedback for trades, so it's not something I think about outside the end-of-round discussion. :(

I'll just come out and say it - if anyone out there has traded with me and hasn't received feedback (or wants me to leave more feedback, I'm fine with that too!) let me know and I'll take care of it. My problem is that I neither check nor expect feedback for trades, so it's not something I think about outside the end-of-round discussion. :(

Honestly, after three or four I stopped caring. What's the point anymore...

My box from @Thorrak arrived safe and sound with some awesome extras! Can't wait for the weekend to hopefully get into these!

Attachments

• 062D3ECD-A7FD-4C7A-A5E5-80E3816AD415.jpeg
    062D3ECD-A7FD-4C7A-A5E5-80E3816AD415.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 49
I hear you guys on that. Also, After ups changed the date twice @JCasey1992 package is out for delivery today!
Your box was left on the porch this afternoon. I am at work so I had family take a look to be sure everything was in one piece. Everything is safe and sound. Thanks for the awesome extras too! Can't wait to dig in!
Screenshot_20190501-143826.jpeg

Your box was left on the porch this afternoon. I am at work so I had family take a look to be sure everything was in one piece. Everything is safe and sound. Thanks for the awesome extras too! Can't wait to dig in!View attachment 624899
No problem! Sent you enough homegrown hops to make an IPA. Already dried and ready! Comet for bittering and triple pearl for aroma

None!!

View attachment 625042

Thanks for the amazing porch bomb - looking forward to getting these chilled! :)

Awesome!! So happy it all made it! I was nervous about the glass, if you couldn’t tell by the packaging [emoji16] Enjoy it, about as big a spread as you can get from them!

Make sure to follow the rolling instructions on the cans!

Awesome!! So happy it all made it! I was nervous about the glass, if you couldn’t tell by the packaging [emoji16] Enjoy it, about as big a spread as you can get from them!

Make sure to follow the rolling instructions on the cans!

I... hadn't even read the rolling instructions on the cans. Noted for tonight!

Gotta love beer arriving pre-chilled!
Everything is safe and sound, can’t wait to dig in! Thanks for an awesome trade!
View attachment 625164
I am truly shocked that glass made it :) I was pushing it adding the extra Treat. They also said handwash it. They had some problems with dishwashing and the decal. And don't forget to watch about the sediment in the Tilted Barn. I had some serious trub in one can

I am truly shocked that glass made it :) I was pushing it adding the extra Treat. They also said handwash it. They had some problems with dishwashing and the decal. And don't forget to watch about the sediment in the Tilted Barn. I had some serious trub in one can

Anything that isn't etched in the glass will come off in the dishwasher so all the special ones get the hand washing treatment! :)

Did I mention I love my wife?

Anything that isn't etched in the glass will come off in the dishwasher so all the special ones get the hand washing treatment! :)

Did I mention I love my wife?

My wife puts everything in the dishwasher. I hand wash my beer glasses and other dishes that shouldn’t go in there.

Came home late last night to a big ole box of yum!! Can’t wait to tap into these! They’re all resting in the fridge! Coffee tomorrow is going to taste so much better in this mug! Thanks @dpinette2 View attachment 625308

drink crusher first....it fades quickly. Luscious is amazing, so save for special brew!

Still waiting on the box back from UPS, but it is interesting that they knew it was wine but haven't flipped out yet. Waiting to file the claim until I know which bottle it was...crossing fingers! Meanwhile, I'm waiting for my cease and desist letter.

250605540.png

Not sure how I feel about homosexual mustelidae, but the rest looks like a win. I think you sent me one of these Victory's in a prior exchange, so that'll be nice to have again :)
View attachment 625454

Glad everything made it. As for the glass well it goes with the brewery and I was guessing you didn’t have anything like it.

Back