Fellowship of the Drink XVII: The Hazy Sour Adjunct Stout Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can tell this is going to be nerve racking waiting to see if everything survives the trip!

Sweet baby jesus

IMG_5467.JPG

And he knew he already sent me an RR glass

IMG_5468.JPG

Thanks @HopsNTails I already pick you next round.

From the browser, click on the user's name, then click on the link "View Feedback Profile" when the popup window displays. From there you can leave feedback. You can't do it from the app.
I hope that helps.
From the app, select the three dots on the top right, select "web view", and follow the previous instructions [emoji6]

It’s a rainy, nasty 40 degree day here in Minneapolis. But you know what makes it awesome? I received my package from @Calaeb and holy moly it’s a good one

Check out that sweet tap handle! Thanks man! This is amazing!!

Now...can someone tell me how to leave iTeader feedback?

View attachment 625896
Glad everything made it safely, enjoy that jam is awesome! The beer isn't bad either lol

I am already stocking up for the next round. Going to a big can release Saturday

Sweeeeeet!!! First time trying Glarus. Awesome job packing too @Abrayton. Forgot to include the Central Waters Cassian Sunset. Good thing I didn't peek at work :) Thanks again ABView attachment 626211
Glad everything survived the journey! Sorry about the missing bottle. I have no clue where it is but I have a few suspects. It will be rectified!

Side trade from @TheDudeLebowski arrived! I think we hit every style from the title of this round! Can’t wait to get into these this weekend!

View attachment 626717
@ctownbrewer you easily broke my record for heaviest package shipped. I have to keep my RR connection solid.

In the theme of the forum's title here's an anti adjunct article about MTL which is an attempt to keep Kate up with the times. I do recommend visiting his new brewery as you'll most likely have a great conversation with Tod, his wife and eventually their dog. Good to see MTL on the west coast

https://punchdrink.com/articles/imperial-stout-beers-time-forgot-hill-farmstead-tributary-brewing/

Oh and here's my score from my CT side trade
IMG_20190513_175540.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m an all around mess here. I haven’t sent out (but the box keeps getting heavier) nor have I received from FoxPaw.

It sounds like someone might be breaking a record this round. I’m sure whomever picked you isn’t worried nor will they be disappointed.

Back