Quantcast

Fellowship of the Drink XIV: Shipping with the Enemy

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

gromitdj

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

TheDudeLebowski

Reaction score
I have cans of foam at home and was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of wrapping bottles with platic bags, spray in and set. Then pull the bottles out. That foam gets kind of sticky so ripping the plastic bags would protect it from sticking to the bottles

HopsNTails

Just another day in the apocalypse
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have cans of foam at home and was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of wrapping bottles with platic bags, spray in and set. Then pull the bottles out. That foam gets kind of sticky so ripping the plastic bags would protect it from sticking to the bottles
Vaseline? Saran wrap? Just need bottles/cans of the same dimensions to make a mould. I might give it a whirl.

afro_lou

Wait, what?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hit up the new Windsor location if you can! They just opened to the public, and I’ve heard good things

Edit: also, if you’ve got time up here, check out Henhouse, Plow, Cooperage, Juncture Taproom, Beercraft, Moonlight, 101 North, Third Street Aleworks, Taps Petaluma, Bear Republic, Fieldwork (either Napa or Berkeley), Cellarmaker in SF, City Beer Store, and Toronado, if you can [emoji6]

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hit up the new Windsor location if you can! They just opened to the public, and I’ve heard good things

Edit: also, if you’ve got time up here, check out Henhouse, Plow, Cooperage, Juncture Taproom, Beercraft, Moonlight, 101 North, Third Street Aleworks, Taps Petaluma, Bear Republic, Fieldwork (either Napa or Berkeley), Cellarmaker in SF, City Beer Store, and Toronado, if you can [emoji6]
Boy that sounds hard! When people visit Austin I just say visit both Pinthouse Pizza locations. [emoji16]

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score

You left out RB in Berkeley, but that's in the wrong direction.

jschm19

Reaction score
I have not gotten mine. I'll shoot him a message when I get back from my mini vacation

OP
jimyson

jimyson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score