Fellowship of the Drink XIV: Shipping with the Enemy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I have cans of foam at home and was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of wrapping bottles with platic bags, spray in and set. Then pull the bottles out. That foam gets kind of sticky so ripping the plastic bags would protect it from sticking to the bottles

IMG_2479.JPG

@imasickboy hooked it up!! All made it safe and sound. Nothing better than coming home to a box full of delicious beers.

I have cans of foam at home and was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of wrapping bottles with platic bags, spray in and set. Then pull the bottles out. That foam gets kind of sticky so ripping the plastic bags would protect it from sticking to the bottles
Vaseline? Saran wrap? Just need bottles/cans of the same dimensions to make a mould. I might give it a whirl.

Hit up the new Windsor location if you can! They just opened to the public, and I’ve heard good things

Edit: also, if you’ve got time up here, check out Henhouse, Plow, Cooperage, Juncture Taproom, Beercraft, Moonlight, 101 North, Third Street Aleworks, Taps Petaluma, Bear Republic, Fieldwork (either Napa or Berkeley), Cellarmaker in SF, City Beer Store, and Toronado, if you can [emoji6]

Hit up the new Windsor location if you can! They just opened to the public, and I’ve heard good things

Edit: also, if you’ve got time up here, check out Henhouse, Plow, Cooperage, Juncture Taproom, Beercraft, Moonlight, 101 North, Third Street Aleworks, Taps Petaluma, Bear Republic, Fieldwork (either Napa or Berkeley), Cellarmaker in SF, City Beer Store, and Toronado, if you can [emoji6]
Boy that sounds hard! When people visit Austin I just say visit both Pinthouse Pizza locations. [emoji16]

You left out RB in Berkeley, but that's in the wrong direction.

Back