DDT - August 22nd 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0264.jpg

Drinkable and refreshing, but not all that great..

Stained most of our entirely too ****ing big for a 1 story hone deck today. This ****'s about to hit the spot. Ribeye doesn't look like it's 1.4lbs because the filet is too ****ing big. Need that Kraft Dinner too. America.

1IfFDdE.jpg

Thanks harrymel for the Hof-brew homebrew
20150822_100449_zpsrnefcdwu.jpg

Xtra Cheesy Nacho Cheese from Egypt
Xtra Cheesy Nacho Cheese from Egypt
This sleeve was opened 11 days ago and then traveled with me to 5 countries. The flavor is pretty good, but not as good as it was fresh. It makes me think that perhaps many of the other exotic Pringles I've tried weren't given a fair shake. It's not unlike the attractive mother of your friend in middle school; your body is going through changes, and your nascent pubescence pushes you toward her in an eerie new way. You can't tell it now with your limited years of experience, but she's trapped in a loveless marriage, and hasn't been pleasured in months, leading to a gloomy staleness in her well-kept but lonely nether region, like a once proud ballpark and her groundskeeper, just waiting for the call to host a game and turn on the towering lights, and show the world there's still a bit of what once was. Good cheese flavor, nice linger, and has a bit of addictiveness. Not a hard flavor to do though. I recall what it was like fresh, so I'll bump it from a 3.5 to a 3.75, though it would likely pull a 4.0 fresh.

This is amazing.

Attended HopJam at Bolton Valley Resort today. Only stayed for half the event but enjoyed full pours of the following:
Trillium Galaxy dry hopped fort point
Tree house Alter Ego
Fiddlehead Brett berried alive
Trillium HEADROOM
Bissell Lux
Bissell Substance
Lawson's rhubarb saison

It was a good day.

Harmony Brewing Berliner. Not as good as last years batch. Missing that wheaty sour body at the end. Still very tart and refreshing though

Did you get the Crispy Pig to go with it? That pizza is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back