Brewline brand yeasts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex413

Reaction score
I've got three 100g sample bricks of their ale yeasts at the exhibition and I wonder if anyone have ever used them. I couldn't find any other source of info about them besides their website.

Attachments

• New Doc 2019-07-04 12.00.59.jpg
    New Doc 2019-07-04 12.00.59.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 56
I'd expect the yeasts to be similar to Fermentis or Lallemand, maybe different strains.

Keep (deep) frozen for longest shelf life. After opening, a corner snipped off, make sure to seal them really well, squeezing all air out, and taping the opening shut with duct tape or so. Then place inside a ziplock bag, squeeze air out, and back into the freezer. Moisture is the nemesis of dry yeast.

Some vacuum seal into pitchable amounts, like 10 grams or so.

Last edited:
I'd expect the yeasts to be similar to Fermentis or Lallemand, maybe different strains.

Keep (deep) frozen for longest shelf life. After opening, a corner snipped off, make sure to seal them really well, squeezing all air out, and taping the opening shut with duct tape or so. Then place inside a ziplock bag, squeeze air out, and back into the freezer. Moisture is the nemesis of dry yeast.

Some vacuum seal into pitchable amounts, like 10 grams or so.
thanks for the advice, but I was expecting some users' experience with their strains

Latest posts

Back