A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@drunklejon
@banesong
@Qhrumphf

Anybody wanna meet up for dinner/beers tomorrow night? PM if you want to, or PM if you think I should just PKU

Just saw that the bottle shop down the street just got in some Hopslam and some Almanac Farm to Barrel. Looks like I'm pissing the wife off as soon as work is done.

I think I have to buy another keg. I have 2 kegs full, 1 almost blown, 1 empty, and 3 batches of beer fermenting. "oops"

to SWMBO: You don't want me to have to throw it out do you? I made your favoriiiite.

Only doing one! Its 4bd/2.5 bath, full finished basement, half acre lot, no backyard neighbors, wood burning fireplace with limestone surround (I freakin love limestone), nothing is really outdated, covered back deck, and the best part is that its 2,700 sq.ft! :mug:

Looks like you have enough parking for about 12 of us from HBT to come visit!

DEM:

kouXjFf.jpg

Rainier:

dDnKu8O.jpg

Used the Guinness glass because that's next!

The best straight up oatmeal stout I've ever had. I have a ba vanilla version of this. After having the regular for the first time, that ba bottle won't last long.

20160210_183626_HDR.jpg

Also picked up some cheap mid-range grain storage containers... old boba bins. 50c each, plus an excuse to go get a milk tea.

75DmViW.jpg

Fit over 4lbs. Grabbed ten. They're screw on lids, but ofc no gasket. Not too worried about that. Ill either keep em inside or maybe throw in a rubbermaid too. IDK.

Ma boy turns one tomorrow. Wonder if I should get him a steak or something. Dont want him ****ting in his crate the day after though.

Yeah maybe I should grab a nice bone. I read that smoked/cooked ones aren't the best for 'em, and there's no way on my plush carpet I'm throwing a raw bone down, lol. Maybe I'll just do smoked ones... probably just online paranoia.

Yeah maybe I should grab a nice bone. I read that smoked/cooked ones aren't the best for 'em, and there's no way on my plush carpet I'm throwing a raw bone down, lol. Maybe I'll just do smoked ones... probably just online paranoia.

That is a dog specific bone, you don't want cooked as they will splinter, still messy.

Back