Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 was sold to go a long time ago, 3 was released a few weeks ago. I traded for them.

Sometimes they are sold through the wine and cheese shop. They take care of their big spending customers first

1 was sold to go a long time ago, 3 was released a few weeks ago. I traded for them.

Sometimes they are sold through the wine and cheese shop. They take care of their big spending customers first

Thanks for the info. I don't think my parents qualify for big spenders. Gonna just have to be content with drinking on site when in town.

Nice haul! Pretty sure derivation was my favorite beer of 2015.

It's good stuff. I really wish I could try batch 2, but that's probably to whale-y

Thanks for the info. I don't think my parents qualify for big spenders. Gonna just have to be content with drinking on site when in town.

I think they still have some 4 left right now, not sure how long it will last or when you are headed there.

I think they still have some 4 left right now, not sure how long it will last or when you are headed there.
I get to St Louis a couple times a year. Not planning on heading back again until March. One of these times I'll be able to try some Derivation.

Went grocery shopping today. Walked to the beer section and see bcbs... Ask the lady working the area, a store rejected 5 cases so they received more today. Anyone in the portland area, shoot me a message if you want to know where
23706750565_dbd9eeeba9_b.jpg

Went grocery shopping today. Walked to the beer section and see bcbs... Ask the lady working the area, a store rejected 5 cases so they received more today. Anyone in the portland area, shoot me a message if you want to know where
23706750565_dbd9eeeba9_b.jpg

Go back and buy more. I'll send PayPal + label. Or we can work out a trade. Ohio doesn't get it :/

Go back and buy more. I'll send PayPal + label. Or we can work out a trade. Ohio doesn't get it :/

I totally would, but it's a long work week for me this week and it's a 90 minute round-trip.
Only thing I'm really trading for these days is cantillon... Which I'd do in a heart beat for some bcbs, but I know itll never happen lol. Good luck to you though! Bcbs is a great beer.

Another incredible trade box from @val214 ! Some major wants here. I still can't quite believe a couple of these. Thanks as always, Val!!

View attachment 322543
View attachment 322544
View attachment 322545

There was a second Pliny here but, ya know....

Nice, I am hoping to get my hands on some Black Tuesday and Chocolate Rain. My friend whom owns the local bottle shop is getting a few bottle, but I am not sure if he is going to sale any to me. I hope he does as that will be my Christmas beers.

!!!! It's like I'm dreaming
Thanks @ThatJonGuy for making my oddly erotic beer dreams come true.
Jelly and syrup to be consumed Christmas morning, cigar will be for my Christmas party at the office on the 23rd and that bottle of nog went directly to the fridge with the packs still a bit on the cold side.

View attachment 1450111017553.jpg

!!!! It's like I'm dreaming
Thanks @ThatJonGuy for making my oddly erotic beer dreams come true.
Jelly and syrup to be consumed Christmas morning, cigar will be for my Christmas party at the office on the 23rd and that bottle of nog went directly to the fridge with the packs still a bit on the cold side.

I'm glad the cold packs were still cold-ish. You probably won't die from the nog, eggs and all.

That heat wave had me sweating (figuratively), it's in the 30s out here.

Latest posts

Back