Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna have to step my label game up...

I have mine figured out. Any future label work going on my bottles will be done in crayon by my daughter. Keeps it personal. I'll write in what it is and let her color on it.
Its how I did my business cards for years until the Company started supplying them. Damn killjoys.

Wewt! Thanks @val214. You're quenching my Christmas thirst with this box. I'm digging the new lables, too.

I am glad everything made it. I hope you enjoy them. That 2014 BT should be good by now. The Pliny should be crisp. The two homebrews are good to drink. As for the labels, I got tired of people asking me what beer(s) I gave them or them not being able to read my writing.

Cheers!

I am glad everything made it. I hope you enjoy them. That 2014 BT should be good by now. The Pliny should be crisp. The two homebrews are good to drink. As for the labels, I got tired of people asking me what beer(s) I gave them or them not being able to read my writing.

Cheers!

The next evolution to those questions will be recipe notes. I'm noticing more new breweries are adding recipe notes on their labels now, more and more often. Not so much for the older breweries that already have labels approved.

You could say I've been on a rampage...

5a80c38d2e175407dc2e9e7bc2696ff2.jpg

and

dont-call-me-shirley.jpg

One already went down. Brew days don't begin without having a beer before mashing-in.

Back