Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks @BeerMeDuffMan !

That SoS will not live to see 10pm.

If you like those coasters I think I included a business card for the people that made them. They do good work. The bottle topper is a bunch of awesome if drinking from.a bottle at a party. It looks sharp, acts as a make shift stein and marks which bottle is yours. Highly recommended for any drinker.

Did you find that business card for the coasters guy? They're sweet and I need more beer paraphernalia

Found it and already texted it to you, but for anybody else interested:
https://www.etsy.com/ch-en/shop/JenniesJawns?page=2

If there is a set in particular you want that you don't see, email her what you want, if you can get empty six pack holders you can send them to her to make them for you.

Surprise box from @coyote68 today - including a mead-it-forward kit! Awesome! :mug: Thanks Joe!
View attachment 323126

About to drop a few things off at FedEx...
View attachment 323127

And a few pick-ups from last night. Spent a bit, but figured it's okay since I won't be back there for three weeks.
View attachment 323128

Some of those boxes look like they have been around the block a bit. I wonder often what the average life span is for an HBT driven cardboard box.

Surprise box from @coyote68 today - including a mead-it-forward kit! Awesome! :mug: Thanks Joe!
View attachment 323126

About to drop a few things off at FedEx...
View attachment 323127

And a few pick-ups from last night. Spent a bit, but figured it's okay since I won't be back there for three weeks.
View attachment 323128

Holy boxes! BTW, whatever you paid for that Great Divide anniversary was too much. I had one a few weeks back and was pretty disappointed. Its really thin, not a lot of flavor, and almost no acidity. I think I poured half of it out.

Holy boxes! BTW, whatever you paid for that Great Divide anniversary was too much. I had one a few weeks back and was pretty disappointed. Its really thin, not a lot of flavor, and almost no acidity. I think I poured half of it out.

Good thing I havent picked it up. Good to know.

Some of those boxes look like they have been around the block a bit. I wonder often what the average life span is for an HBT driven cardboard box.

Yeah, the one on the right is definitely at its end of life. If it wasn't for the fact that there is a six bottle shipper in there to keep it from getting crushed, I would have gotten rid of it.

Now you tell me! Where were you yesterday? :D Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'll let it sit a bit and maybe it will be at least drinkable. Picked the right time for FedEx too - in and out in under a minute!

Now you tell me! Where were you yesterday? :D Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'll let it sit a bit and maybe it will be at least drinkable. Picked the right time for FedEx too - in and out in under a minute!

My bad haha I purchased two of them so dont feel too bad!

A tale of a HBT trade box:

I received both of these boxes in trades, the first from @val214, the second from @bigmike99 .

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450300504.732248.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450300513.784433.jpg

The bigger box was in better shape than the smaller, but the smaller perfectly fit the cardboard bottle shipper inside. So I stuck one inside the other, put peanuts in between them and shipped to @thatjonguy . He returned my beer in same box.

Re packed same box, shipped to @medicmang . He returned my beer in, you guessed it: the same box.

That box is currently sitting on @geoffey 's porch in MN. Probably close to retirement, but who knows.

I think these boxes get a good ride. And excellent reuse.

:mug:

A tale of a HBT trade box:

I received both of these boxes in trades, the first from @val214, the second from @bigmike99.

View attachment 323151View attachment 323152

The bigger box was in better shape than the smaller, but the smaller perfectly fit the cardboard bottle shipper inside. So I stuck one inside the other, put peanuts in between them and shipped to @thatjonguy. He returned my beer in same box.

Re packed same box, shipped to @medicmang . He returned my beer in, you guessed it: the same box.

That box is currently sitting on @geoffey 's porch in MN. Probably close to retirement, but who knows.

I think these boxes get a good ride. And excellent reuse.

:mug:

That fragile tape looks like it spent some time with me as well.

I'm a big fan of box in a box in a box. Can't be too careful.

The outer box looked so beat up the FedEx guy asked me what was in it. I used my standard excuse (glassware) and he almost didn't accept until I told him how it was packed.

Back