Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here purchased off of mybeercellar.com before? I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a couple things there, but I'm not feeling 100% sure about it.

NC or anywhere near it gets three Floyd's? My ability to trade well just took a dive!

I'm not sure if Three Floyds distributes there or if he has other channels to obtain it. His buddy is a big trader, even developed his own trading app/site that I can't think of the name, so maybe he gets it through him.

Anyone here purchased off of mybeercellar.com before? I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a couple things there, but I'm not feeling 100% sure about it.

This post just ruined my finances.... Possibly my marriage and life. Flocc you!

most of the prices on there make me cringe...
$390 for two fou's? yikes!

Yeah, but there are some on there which are fairly reasonable. $60 for an unopened bottle of an imperial stout released 3 yrs ago in limited quantities, etc. That's ok if you're wanting to finish off a vertical or something.

So I've got a box supposedly coming to me (in philly), but I'm watching it travel in the wrong direction across the country. Should I call fedex and ask about it? I'm hesitant to draw attention to a box of beer...
View attachment 321544

I'd call. If they say anything about beer you can tell them it was a gift and you didn't know what was in there.

Don't say that. I'm about to send out a couple boxes!

A box I sent to @finsfan got on the wrong truck and took a week to get to him, and now this one that decided to travel from Munster, IN to Philly by way of NM. Hopefully i'm using up all the bad luck this week and yours will be fine :)

A box I sent to @finsfan got on the wrong truck and took a week to get to him, and now this one that decided to travel from Munster, IN to Philly by way of NM. Hopefully i'm using up all the bad luck this week and yours will be fine :)

Might want to charge that phone up too... unless you like living on the edge.

o-KRAMER-SEINFELD-LOW-GAS-facebook.jpg

Bad luck comes in 3s. Can you send one more box for us?

This one still hasn't left Bloomington since 4am yesterday...
View attachment 321548

FedEx took 5 days last week to get a box from CT to Philly.
It would of taken 5 hours to drive there to get it. It spent three days on a truck from CT to NJ. It was stuck in Kearny NJ for a day and a half, so it may be mob related.

So I've got a box supposedly coming to me (in philly), but I'm watching it travel in the wrong direction across the country. Should I call fedex and ask about it? I'm hesitant to draw attention to a box of beer...
View attachment 321544

Dude, it's in "low-battery" mode. It'll last another week

This one still hasn't left Bloomington since 4am yesterday...
View attachment 321548

Huh. I'm no mathematician, but I'm giving it an hour and a half.

Sent this to Dar in a trade.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oVg-PqA5ns[/ame]

Back