Fellowship of the Drink XXX: Pour one for our friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3152.jpeg
Boom! A day early too. Thank you @hopfenstopfen!! I’m looking for to them all. I think my wife will be excited to have some of the Joose crowler too!!

View attachment 836812

I want to say a massive THANK YOU to @Brew_Dude41 for the amazing box which we received last week. The shipment of beer could not have been received at a better time -- Looking forward to getting to try some of these as we start to drift into the holidays!

I also want to thank @ThirstyPawsHB for the last minute fill-in on pick day. I really appreciate your help -- it made a huge difference.

FotD Drunken Santa may be a Drunken Cupid this year, but it's coming soon -- I promise. :)
By any chance did you happen to see the catch the stickers in the with the label? (my bad I forgot to mention that I had missed getting them into the box... )

Funny you mention whale pods, I happened to unpack 1 just now:
20231221_163129.jpg

@Nagorg I can't wait get into these weekend! I am thinking the Nitro as I wrap gifts with the wife.

@Thorrak thanks for letting me in last minute and @ThirstyPawsHB thanks again for stepping for the draft on short notice!

Can't wait for the next round to put this whale pod back into use!

@Brew_Dude41 those Whale Pods are awesome! I wont ship with anything else anymore. I re-used the first one I ever received and then went straight to their website and ordered some for myself. Great for sending off competition entries too and pretty cost effective if you ask me!

Sometimes you miss the draft. And pick third to last. And get a ‘sconsinbomb

@Agent with the BEST winter box. Only IPA is a British one. Oh and cheeeeeeeese.

View attachment 837138
Yeah! It all made it!

I was sort of worried the barely blacked out "Explosives" label might cause troubles en-route.

Hey y'all -- For anyone interested, the FotD Secret... Cupid Beer Swap has been announced. I've shifted the timelines slightly out to give everyone plenty of lead time. Rules/"requests" are the same as last year. ;)

Any participants in prior FotD rounds are invited -- take a look at the thread for more details/to participate!

Merrrrrry Christmas y'all! And happy, uh, Boxing Day.

I know we've had quite a few shipments go out thus far - as of now, here is who I show has not received (and nobody has posted in this thread indicating that they should have received something):

@jerbrew
@LoneTreeFarms
@Nagorg
@TBC
@Agent
@hopfenstopfen

...And here is who I show probably has received, but don't yet have confirmation. ;)
@WesBrew
@orionol73

No worries at all if you received beer and haven't had a chance to post (or haven't been home to pick it up off the front porch) - I just finally got a few minutes to sit down and start compiling the list, and didn't want anyone to slip through the cracks.

Merrrrrry Christmas y'all! And happy, uh, Boxing Day.

I know we've had quite a few shipments go out thus far - as of now, here is who I show has not received (and nobody has posted in this thread indicating that they should have received something):

@jerbrew
@LoneTreeFarms
@Nagorg
@TBC
@Agent
@hopfenstopfen

...And here is who I show probably has received, but don't yet have confirmation. ;)
@WesBrew
@orionol73

No worries at all if you received beer and haven't had a chance to post (or haven't been home to pick it up off the front porch) - I just finally got a few minutes to sit down and start compiling the list, and didn't want anyone to slip through the cracks.
My box landed on @jerbrew doorstep a couple of days before Xmas. Not sure if he’s around to get it or not.

Back