Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sit on the red and the quad. Haven't tried a bottle of the red yet - this was the American Sour Beers recipe, not JK. I reyeasted the quad with some 1118 in the bottle recently. Haven't tried on since then. Hopefully got some carb. Others are good to go.

The urban farmer is from the thread linked in my sig line. Both peach sours are drinking great right now.

Edit: also glad that box made it back to its original owner intact and safely. I think it's got more tape than cardboard by now.

Sit on the red and the quad. Haven't tried a bottle of the red yet - this was the American Sour Beers recipe, not JK. I reyeasted the quad with some 1118 in the bottle recently. Haven't tried on since then. Hopefully got some carb. Others are good to go.

The urban farmer is from the thread linked in my sig line. Both peach sours are drinking great right now.

Edit: also glad that box made it back to its original owner intact and safely. I think it's got more tape than cardboard by now.

Sounds great! Cant wait to dig into them. Also the first time I have a HB vertical to try haha thanks again!

Sounds great! Cant wait to dig into them. Also the first time I have a HB vertical to try haha thanks again!

Sweet. Haven't done one myself yet but I should. Brewing the next refill over the holidays. Planning to set aside the next pull for blending I think.

Where are you doing the FB trades on?
i'm part of a number of beer groups on there, but never really came across trading groups

A few of them. Shelf Beer Trader. Beer Trading Without The BS. There's another one called Beer Swappers that is basically a BiF based mystery swap where a bunch of people sign up for a trade (with various themes) and commit to sending at least a certain volume in oz. of local beers to a random recipient in another distro area and get back a box from somebody else in a different area.

These particular two were previous trading partners from one of those (don't remember which). The thing I like about the groups I belong to is that they're pretty much $4$ trades. I don't tolerate 'trade value' trades very well (like the FT:ISO FB group). I just want to do something fair. If the 4 pack cost me $12, then I want roughly the same dollar amount of beer back.

A few of them. Shelf Beer Trader. Beer Trading Without The BS. There's another one called Beer Swappers that is basically a BiF based mystery swap where a bunch of people sign up for a trade (with various themes) and commit to sending at least a certain volume in oz. of local beers to a random recipient in another distro area and get back a box from somebody else in a different area.

These particular two were previous trading partners from one of those (don't remember which). The thing I like about the groups I belong to is that they're pretty much $4$ trades. I don't tolerate 'trade value' trades very well (like the FT:ISO FB group). I just want to do something fair. If the 4 pack cost me $12, then I want roughly the same dollar amount of beer back.

We used to do that here with the swap-o-rama threads. Its more or less how I got started with bulk trading. Those were the days, man. I tasted some really great brews I never would of had the opportunity to try otherwise.
The only difficult thing about true $4$ would be areas like Philly that are so highly taxes that something that runs you 2.50 a bottle would run us somewhere around the 4.00 per bottle area. I try to do 'perceived' value. I just send whatever anybody wants so long as I'm happy in return. I honestly can't nitpick over actual dollar for dollar because my state sucks.

On topic: killing that growler of TH at work.

We used to do that here with the swap-o-rama threads. Its more or less how I got started with bulk trading. Those were the days, man. I tasted some really great brews I never would of had the opportunity to try otherwise.
The only difficult thing about true $4$ would be areas like Philly that are so highly taxes that something that runs you 2.50 a bottle would run us somewhere around the 4.00 per bottle area. I try to do 'perceived' value. I just send whatever anybody wants so long as I'm happy in return. I honestly can't nitpick over actual dollar for dollar because my state sucks.

On topic: killing that growler of TH at work.

Still off topic.

I mainly trade on here. I dont do too much ourside. I am part of a group that does trading but havent jumped in yet

Still never had anything from Oerbier. Foreign labels confuse me. ;)

Translation: delicious. Haven't had this one before, but Oerbier and Stille Nacht are great.

Any more? I'll trade for what ever yo can get!:D

I think I left one on the shelf for somebody else. I might be able to get back there this afternoon and see if they have any more. Will let you know.

Translation: delicious. Haven't had this one before, but Oerbier and Stille Nacht are great.

I think I left one on the shelf for somebody else. I might be able to get back there this afternoon and see if they have any more. Will let you know.

Any time you see those please pick all you can for me. I'll paypal you/send beer asap. Had an 06 and it was amazing. Need some of those in my life. Thank you!

Back