Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the recipe @finsfan, cheers! :mug:

Ill take that keg!

Few other brews/glasses i picked up in Colorado. Excited to try Three Barrel.

View attachment 289458

Entire haul from vacation. Not happy to be home haha.

View attachment 289459View attachment 289461View attachment 289462View attachment 289463

Also came home to a few boxes of beer. First one was unexpected from a buddy in Boulder.

View attachment 289464

Next is a box of saisons from @groutgauss , thank you sir!

View attachment 289465

And last but certainly not least is from @mikeysab . Glad to see more riserva back in my cellar and cant wait to try the extras. Cheers!

View attachment 289466

The cellar is looking a little fat and the wallet a little thin after that trip. Worth it! :D

DrPhunk hit my porch HARD today. I'm so damn giddy I'm almost jealous of myself! Happy Friday. Thanks again man!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437774743.818539.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437774757.982686.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437774769.342245.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437774783.130911.jpg

From right to Left:

Revolution - 1Zenuff Imperial IPA
Upland - Campside Session IPA
Pipeworks (4pack) - Ninja vs Unicorn
Revolution - Citra Hero IPA
Mercenary - The Charlatan
Pipeworks - Citra Ninja Imperial IPA
Pipeworks - Dreamsicle IIPA
Slap shot - Citra Madness
Slapshot - Mosaic Madness
Prairie - Standard
Revolution - Wicked Fist
Revolution - Fist City Pale Ale
Westbrook - Gose

Box #1 of 2 from @bigperm, had a leak-er in transit but not sure how. The glass isnt cracked and the cap doesnt leak. Really excited to have more hop water as it curbs my lust for actual beer. Should get me through the last couple months of hell. Loving the extras too! Hoping to get box #2 tomorrow! :rockin:

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438019656.486041.jpg

Box #1 of 2 from @bigperm, had a leak-er in transit but not sure how. The glass isnt cracked and the cap doesnt leak. Really excited to have more hop water as it curbs my lust for actual beer. Should get me through the last couple months of hell. Loving the extras too! Hoping to get box #2 tomorrow! :rockin:

Need the hopwater! Wish they distributed here.

Back