Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The big yearly haul from my belgian friend, who visited on his holidays again.
He got a good selection of my homebrew, some local abbey beers and other assorted small brewery stuff in return.

trade1.jpg

trade2.jpg

trade3.jpg

trade4.jpg

trade 5.jpg

trade 6.jpg

I need to start complaining about peoples beer more often. :D

I just drunken tweeted them. The 4 pack was in fact undercarbed. I didnt demand free replacement they offered. It very nice of them i think they are eyeing Texas soon so I dont need you to mule tallgrass for me when that happens :D.

I got hooked up @hello style today. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1438796270.250360.jpg

Really looking forward to these as I have not had any of them. The moo hoo was on my wish list and tea party sounds awesome! Brettaberry will be my first wicked weed beer too! First will be the cream ale cause it has a small leak. Still has some carb so I ran the capper over it and stuck it in the freezer.

Glad they arrived mostly safe. Damn leaky bottles, I am surprised though.
So as I look at this, I missed a bottle. I ran down to check the closet and its sitting there. In another decade, I'll send it. You know how I work. :eek:

Glad they arrived mostly safe. Damn leaky bottles, I am surprised though.
So as I look at this, I missed a bottle. I ran down to check the closet and its sitting there. In another decade, I'll send it. You know how I work. :eek:

I do that all the time!

"BIF" from Hello! Cant wait to try some pear beer! Thank you again Jess, really excited for these! View attachment 294560

Oh man. Funny story, Wicked Weed is the only brewery I've ever set foot in. Went when I was on a work trip. I should visit one of the five that are ten minutes from my job someday.

Okay that's not funny, or a story.

I'm going to Galveston Island Brewing next week, which is local if you have no idea how big TX is.

Oh man. Funny story, Wicked Weed is the only brewery I've ever set foot in. Went when I was on a work trip. I should visit one of the five that are ten minutes from my job someday.

Okay that's not funny, or a story.

I'm going to Galveston Island Brewing next week, which is local if you have no idea how big TX is.

Homebrew is great and all, but get yourself to some more breweries man!

Back