Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill take that keg!

Few other brews/glasses i picked up in Colorado. Excited to try Three Barrel.

View attachment 289458

Entire haul from vacation. Not happy to be home haha.

View attachment 289459View attachment 289461View attachment 289462View attachment 289463

Also came home to a few boxes of beer. First one was unexpected from a buddy in Boulder.

View attachment 289464

Next is a box of saisons from @groutgauss , thank you sir!

View attachment 289465

And last but certainly not least is from @mikeysab . Glad to see more riserva back in my cellar and cant wait to try the extras. Cheers!

View attachment 289466

The cellar is looking a little fat and the wallet a little thin after that trip. Worth it! :D

Holy f@&$. I want your vacation. I'm just camping through stupid Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.... 🍻

Holy f@&$. I want your vacation. I'm just camping through stupid Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.... [emoji482]

Stop in at snake river brewing and Thai me up in Jackson. There are also a couple breweries in Cody. If you go in via Cooke City, the Beartooth Cafe has a huge beer selection (100+ bottles).

Stop in at snake river brewing and Thai me up in Jackson. There are also a couple breweries in Cody. If you go in via Cooke City, the Beartooth Cafe has a huge beer selection (100+ bottles).

I think you just saved vacation! We may have to take a well-timed pee/lunch or dinner break in Jackson. 😜

Modest haul from San Diego. Plenty of others didn't make it home, plus several bottles of Temecula wine not pictured.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436743971.572383.jpg

Plus swag:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436743992.823156.jpg

Plus my end of the IP trade with @igotsand . Thanks again dude, killed it with the extra. We took down the HB IPA on Friday night. Really nice, great aroma and full flavored for a session-strength beer.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436744069.314454.jpg

Back