Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you may have. I retract my previous comment - but still looking forward to drinking these. Guess I need to dig out my untapped account and start tracking my drunk ass. :)

I don't know if I have for sure if I have but that's usually what I send out and we've traded a time or two.

Enjoy the CS.

Nice pickup. I didn't know we got Westbrook Gose. And was wanting to grab some Ivan. Guess I need to pay attention next time I'm there...

Haha i spent about 45 minutes in there. Almost bought some eclipse fifty fifty but couldn't stomach the price tag.

Damn you are swimming in beer mail. Jealous!

I know. And just in time for me to leave for the weekend. I'm packing the fridge so I can crack into some of these Sunday.

I hope you enjoy them all. Let me know what you think of the peoples brew, I like to give feedback when I stop by. Speaking of stopping by peoples... Yesterday one of my favorites hit rotation... Gotta go see if I can score a keg of princess.

Will do. I've never had anything from them, so I'm looking forward to trying it. Thanks again!

Ill take that keg!

Few other brews/glasses i picked up in Colorado. Excited to try Three Barrel.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436584375.355164.jpg

Entire haul from vacation. Not happy to be home haha.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436584418.556839.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436584467.857215.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436584480.409324.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436584493.159072.jpg

Also came home to a few boxes of beer. First one was unexpected from a buddy in Boulder.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436584547.248984.jpg

Next is a box of saisons from @groutgauss , thank you sir!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436584638.320661.jpg

And last but certainly not least is from @mikeysab . Glad to see more riserva back in my cellar and cant wait to try the extras. Cheers!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1436584712.026457.jpg

The cellar is looking a little fat and the wallet a little thin after that trip. Worth it! :D

Back