Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some bottle shops here that got to pick their barrel and carry their own personal release of single barrel. They even get the barrel it was aged in... which they lend to a local brewery who makes them a special barrel aged beer.

The liquor store that has it up here picked their own barrel as well.

Not sure if they got the barrel but that is pretty cool!

The liquor store that has it up here picked their own barrel as well.

Not sure if they got the barrel but that is pretty cool!

The store here has a hand selected barrel of Crown Royal Rye and Jeffersons. Both are really good. I'm still trying to convince him he should sell me a barrel.

There are some bottle shops here that got to pick their barrel and carry their own personal release of single barrel. They even get the barrel it was aged in... which they lend to a local brewery who makes them a special barrel aged beer.

That's pretty standard here. NOLA Brewing has done their stout in all kinds of barrels including at least 3 separate Four Roses barrels.

Because it is all in ND, AR and TX.

Apparently.
Some in LA too.

That's pretty standard here. NOLA Brewing has done their stout in all kinds of barrels including at least 3 separate Four Roses barrels.

Some in LA too.

And the WY. I've seen it, but went for the yellow label as I'm a noob to bourbon. It's good though I like it.

The day goes on forever when there is beer waiting for you. Thanks so much Evan!

View attachment 293388View attachment 293389View attachment 293390View attachment 293391

Plus the F5 I popped on the freezer to enjoy tonight.

Tell me more about the homebrew. I'm looking forward to these!

MoMo is a Marris Otter/mosaic SMaSH fermented with green mountains ale yeast. KindaSortaButNotReally is my first sour attempt. It's the Consecration kit from MoreBeer. It's Not really close to Consecration, but it's descent. Enjoy!

Atleast nothing broke but f-n breweries cant put a cap on. There has been quality issues down here but yes. Drink those asap. Might be the heat. Enjoy everything and let me know about the homebrew!

Cheers!

It's all good. My guess is the heat. Box did not smell good when I opened it. Thought it was gonna be worse than it was. At least one bottle will go down tonight.

Are the HB ready (except for the one that says wait a week or two)?

It's all good. My guess is the heat. Box did not smell good when I opened it. Thought it was gonna be worse than it was. At least one bottle will go down tonight.

Are the HB ready (except for the one that says wait a week or two)?

They should all be ready. I just bottled that one. Just making sure its carbed.

Must be the heat for sure. Its been triple digits the last few days. Suck to ship during summer. Glad nothing broke but sucks that they leaked. Same time why those leaked than all the rest. It happends and if i remember ill bring some to share when im there.

They should all be ready. I just bottled that one. Just making sure its carbed.

Must be the heat for sure. Its been triple digits the last few days. Suck to ship during summer. Glad nothing broke but sucks that they leaked. Same time why those leaked than all the rest. It happends and if i remember ill bring some to share when im there.

Don't worry about it, it's the cost of doing business. The Jabberwocky leaked a little, but it's still carb'ed....and tasty.

Tried to find some hoptart, picked up early bday beers instead. View attachment 293434

The only hoptart I've seen here is in kegs. Still waiting on all that boulevard to show up. Nice haul.

Edit: I'd recommend cellaring the Brett C. I think they bottle conditioned with the brett. I had it a couple weeks ago and the Brett was barely noticeable.

The only hoptart I've seen here is in kegs. Still waiting on all that boulevard to show up. Nice haul.

Edit: I'd recommend cellaring the Brett C. I think they bottle conditioned with the brett. I had it a couple weeks ago and the Brett was barely noticeable.

Will do. That and the other prairie are both bottle conditioned so ill give them some time. The kid helping me at the store last night did say hoptart was kegs only, but I'm pretty sure he was drunk so i didnt wanna believe him haha. He apparently has some cantillion coming in next week from his cousin in Belgium that hes gonna give me so I'm glad i went in last night!

Will do. That and the other prairie are both bottle conditioned so ill give them some time. The kid helping me at the store last night did say hoptart was kegs only, but I'm pretty sure he was drunk so i didnt wanna believe him haha. He apparently has some cantillion coming in next week from his cousin in Belgium that hes gonna give me so I'm glad i went in last night!

Man...wish I could fall into something like that [emoji4]

What confirmed my thought that he was drunk was he kept insisting he would give them to me for free. I kept trying to tell him id trade something but he wasn't havin it haha

Ive seen Hoptart bottles. They exist. I can't recall the price, but I just saw them yesterday

Pizza Boy brews a Hoptart, which sounds delicious, but also draft only, sadly:

WE WANTED TO MAKE A DIFFERENT HARVEST ALE BESIDES A FRESH HOP IPA SO WE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING STRANGE. THIS IS A SOUR ALE FERMENTED ON BLUSH GRAPES FROM THE VINEYARD AT HERSHEY. WE THEN DRY HOPPED IT WITH LOCALLY GROWN CASCADE HOPS FROM SOUTH MOUNTAIN HOPS AND ALSO CENTENNIAL HOPS.

WE WANTED TO MAKE A DIFFERENT HARVEST ALE BESIDES A FRESH HOP IPA SO WE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING STRANGE. THIS IS A SOUR ALE FERMENTED ON BLUSH GRAPES FROM THE VINEYARD AT HERSHEY. WE THEN DRY HOPPED IT WITH LOCALLY GROWN CASCADE HOPS FROM SOUTH MOUNTAIN HOPS AND ALSO CENTENNIAL HOPS.

We're all right here, no need to yell.

I was sent a growler of that from mark i believe. Incredible sour!

Sometimes I forget.

Copy/paste from Pizza Boy website and didn't feel like retyping.

Well la-dee-da.

You drinking yet? Should be bottling my RU55 clone soon.

Haha first week of October ill be back on the alchie thread hard. My RU55 clone should be carbed and drinking nice by then.

Latest posts

Back