The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did my last BG last night with gobs and gobs of nutella. Sweet merciful Christ that was delicious. The oils killed all the carb but it was still great.

I did my last BG last night with gobs and gobs of nutella. Sweet merciful Christ that was delicious. The oils killed all the carb but it was still great.

Nutella is pretty damn good, not sure what adding a overrated peanut butter stout is going to do to the overall flavor of that chocolate :cross::cross::mug:

On another note, how well did it "mix" or did you shake it up to blend?

Second note. I prefer "gobs" over "globs" any day. Thx for the realization.

Nutella is pretty damn good, not sure what adding a overrated peanut butter stout is going to do to the overall flavor of that chocolate :cross::cross::mug:

On another note, how well did it "mix" or did you shake it up to blend?

Second note. I prefer "gobs" over "globs" any day. Thx for the realization.

I just carefully stood it on its head in the fridge for 20 minutes and again carefully righted it before pouring it to the glass. It mixed pretty well I think

Not sure if it was already mentioned, but this would be a good application for PB2 instead of regular peanut butter. I've been looking for an excuse to buy some of that stuff.

Not sure if it was already mentioned, but this would be a good application for PB2 instead of regular peanut butter. I've been looking for an excuse to buy some of that stuff.

You may be onto something there. That sounds like a really solid idea.

It's going out by the end of the week, I just happened to get really busy. I've had it cleaned and boxed up for about 5 days now. Got the beer, just need to get ingredients, then it'll move along. Sorry

Question to figure out for sure on the next recipient...

Do you like/mind hot peppers?

Are you going to be away from home in the next week?

If those East of IL could respond, I would appreciate it(Sorry West and South, logically I see it needing to go that way right now)

This will help me narrow down my list.

Good luck to the next recipient..... ! It will not be me because I'm not in the right area.

It is kind of weird for me.... I LOVE hot peppers.... I haven't really enjoyed any beer with peppers in it except for one..

512 Cascabel Stout...

Love Sculpin... but didn't enjoy Habanero Sculpin... and the bit of heat didn't bother me... just the added flavor..

I like peppers, how hot is another thing. SWMBO was the first female to beat the hot wing challenge at a local wing place. She also commented that their's were way hotter than BWW Blazin.

I can't handle the aftermath of that amount of heat, I would be in pain for days; which might be ok if I had sick days at work.

I am not going anywhere.

If you get it to me by Tuesday I can hand deliver it to CO Wednesday and share the goods with blizzard and Javier....just saying :D

****, I may not have even signed up....I can still mule though!

Peppers are always welcome in my house (as is a Randall and a package full of beer and food!)

I'm here indefinitely and as long as they don't burn like hell peppers are good.

The great thing about the Randall is that you can add to your liking. Just like a little heat? Add 1/4 of a pepper and just coursely cut it up. Like it on fire? Dice up the whole SOB and throw it in there. Possibilities are endless...

Depending on when it arrives I'll try my best to get into some of it.. I'm on my honeymoon from Monday the 22nd til thurs the 2nd so there may be a bit of a lull but I'll do my damnedest to experiment and get it back out ASAP

Depending on when it arrives I'll try my best to get into some of it.. I'm on my honeymoon from Monday the 22nd til thurs the 2nd so there may be a bit of a lull but I'll do my damnedest to experiment and get it back out ASAP

I bet you will be experimenting. :mug:

Sorry if that offends you, Congrats!

I may have cheated and got a fedex notification :-0 haha awesome! Looking forward to it!
I ALMOST thought about purposely misspelling your name because of the people that have that... Oh well ;)
I have had it since they introduced it. Really handy.
I would have it, but they won't allow you to do it when you have it coming to a business address, which I do. Real pain in the ass...
Well, congrats. I wish I'd have known that/been more aware, I would have thrown in a wedding present. I put a lot of combos in there, almost all of which I've tried, or tried it with a similar beer during my time with it. Most of the beers you don't get in MD from what Seekabrew says, but really, in the spirit of this thread, I don't think that's entirely what it's about regardless.

I did just now realize that I forgot one big thing... Wasn't Randall related, but I was going to see if I could get a de-constructed Portillo's Italian Beef to somehow send to you, but over the course of the weekend, it completely slipped my mind.

Speedway stout and special dark chocolate. It's like a Randall in my mouth!

Wait, what?
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410832603.370398.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410979070.680352.jpg

This is incredible... Going to be so hard to decide on which combos to use I can already think of so many! Thanks Jeremy great box! I think first on the docket tonight will be coup d'état with raspberries and habenero :)

Back