• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Glastender BB60 - stainless cabinet - New

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nkgerber

Reaction score
I have an unused Glastender BB60 - 60" wide back back fridge for sale. The fridge still has the protective plastic on the doors, comes with adjustable shelves and solid stainless doors. Refrigeration is on the left side. The fridge has sat, unused, inside a climate controlled environment since new. There are no scratches or other signs of damage and it has been function tested to ensure it's chilling effectively.

These currently sell for approximately $5500 with the upgrades as best I can tell. Asking $3000 for as new, never used condition
Local pickup in SW Houston
Shipping within the Houston area is negotiable, at a fee
[email protected]

I'm selling this privately, so I'm not equipped to arrange crating or shipping to areas outside of the Greater Houston area. If you really need this and you're outside of my radius, you're welcome to purchase it and arrange a rigging company of your choice. Either way, I'll need payment before delivery day. Thanks!

Attachments

• Glastender BB60.png
    Glastender BB60.png
    359.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back