The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will start to think of combos to send out.. Already know I'm sending out a famous Maryland seafood product that needs to be fresh so it will have to be a fairly quick ship time ;-)

I will start to think of combos to send out.. Already know I'm sending out a famous Maryland seafood product that needs to be fresh so it will have to be a fairly quick ship time ;-)

Maybe pizza flavored Combos?

View attachment 224479

This is incredible... Going to be so hard to decide on which combos to use I can already think of so many! Thanks Jeremy great box! I think first on the docket tonight will be coup d'état with raspberries and habenero :)

Should be some good mixing to do there. After living up there for awhile I was totally expecting to see one of these in there though :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411006489.413818.jpg

And about the Portillos Italian Beef......man I miss that place!!!! (Or their dogs, burgers, anything)

Should be some good mixing to do there. After living up there for awhile I was totally expecting to see one of these in there though :D
View attachment 224569

And about the Portillos Italian Beef......man I miss that place!!!! (Or their dogs, burgers, anything)

Yea, I was really pissed at myself that I forgot that. Not sure how I would have ordered it without coming off really weird though, lol.

Damn, you're doing work!

My biggest problem with the Randall was remembering to fill it back up with something when I poured my beer. Most nights, I would at most get about 3 uses out of it just because I would forget until I was empty, then needed to fill it up and wait for it to become awesome, lol.

Yea, I was really pissed at myself that I forgot that. Not sure how I would have ordered it without coming off really weird though, lol.

They sell them to go (frozen). I used to ship them to family and friends a lot. Not as good as the real deal but it is definitely better than any other frozen pizza I have ever had. That's my favorite pizza joint in Chicago, what's your place of choice?

They sell them to go (frozen). I used to ship them to family and friends a lot. Not as good as the real deal but it is definitely better than any other frozen pizza I have ever had. That's my favorite pizza joint in Chicago, what's your place of choice?

Well I had in my mind to do Portillo's, not pizza. But of the big 3 pizza places, Gino's East, Lou Malnatti's and Giordano's, I definitely prefer Lou Malnatti's. The wife's fave is Gino's, but we end up eating Giordano's the most because it's the easiest and closest.

Agreed, if I was asking you to ship a portillos beef would be up at the top. I like lou's all around. Giordanos is too much bread, and I like Lous butter crust way better than Genos yellow stuff.

Al's beef is legit also. You ever got a milkshake at weiner circle?

Agreed, if I was asking you to ship a portillos beef would be up at the top. I like lou's all around. Giordanos is too much bread, and I like Lous butter crust way better than Genos yellow stuff.

Al's beef is legit also. You ever got a milkshake at weiner circle?

That's exactly why I like Lou's better, all about the crust.

And it's not just a milkshake, it's a chocolate milkshake ;) (Get it right or they might kick your ass...)

And I've never bought one, but witnessed many. The SWMBO used to live about 2 blocks from there at Clark and Diversey, and that was the 3am spot before bed.

I just randalled an Xocoveza from the stone collab with reeses cup in my mouth...probably the most amazing thing ever!

Damn, you're doing work!

My biggest problem with the Randall was remembering to fill it back up with something when I poured my beer. Most nights, I would at most get about 3 uses out of it just because I would forget until I was empty, then needed to fill it up and wait for it to become awesome, lol.

I had double barrel action.. I have a Randall jr plus the one in the box... Makes for better alcoholism :)

Wow! This is awesome!
I'm in central Texas next time you have an opening...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I still have it in Maryland.. Although im in Mexico on my honeymoon til thurs... I'll have it shipped to it's next location Friday or Monday

I'll be in Jamaica next week. I'll be picking up some Blue Mountain coffee to play around with in the Randall. Yummy times ahead

Screw the coffee. I know something else from jamaica that would go good in the randall

I thought about it, and I'm wondering if it would require a heat transfer for the chemical reaction. Or if I could just toss it in and see what happens.

Screw it, I'll take it with me and find out.

Dreadlocks?

Theres beard beer.....why not?

I thought about it, and I'm wondering if it would require a heat transfer for the chemical reaction. Or if I could just toss it in and see what happens.

Screw it, I'll take it with me and find out.

Though about the heat thing. You could always boil it in a little of the beer, then combine that with the rest of the beer in the randall.

I may try that in a few weeks at home as a birthday brew. Boiling that stuff in a hotel room just sounds like too much work lol

Latest posts

Back