2023 FotD Secret "Santa" ("Cupid"?) Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up today at 1630 (night shift) to find my cupid box in my chair.

IMG_2612.jpeg

My Cupid sent me 222oz. of excellent looking beer. I had to get ready for work so I did a quick unboxing and snapped a picture to post here.

IMG_2614.jpeg

my cupid box
I also want to add that I feel like I've seen this box before, I distinctly remember getting beers before in a "Hello Fresh" box and then shipping more beers back out again in the same box. I don't remember who I sent them to though. But I'm sure there are more than one "Hello Fresh" Boxes making the rounds. I think maybe I'll initial the inside of my next outgoing box though just in case it shows up again. LOL

Happy Valentine's Day! As of now, I show the following people have received their secret santa package:

@JCasey1992
@fourfarthing
@Brew_Dude41
@Thorrak
@Nagorg
@TwistedGray
@Rish
@ferm.adventures
@orionol73
@wepeeler
@MajorJC

If you're on this list and you haven't received yours, please let me know ASAP. Always possible I made a mistake!

I'm reaching out separately/individually to everyone who hasn't yet confirmed that they have received their package to check the status. If you have received your package but haven't posted anything about it, just let me know.

We’ve been traveling a lot over the past few weeks, but I came home to a lovely box of beer yesterday — and a perfectly timed T-Shirt (that looks awesome):

View attachment 841717

I should know who sent this to me, but unfortunately I’m drawing a blank at the moment…

And you wanted more glassware, pfffffft

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who participated this round! Below is who you sent to, and who you received from:

Username
Santa Username
Brew_dude41​
ferm.adventures​
ferm.adventures​
MajorJC​
fourfarthing​
Rish​
JCasey1992​
Thorrak​
JerBrew​
Nagorg​
LoneTreeFarms​
fourfarthing​
MajorJC​
LoneTreeFarms​
Nagorg​
JCasey1992​
orionol73​
Brew_dude41​
pshankstar​
JerBrew​
Rish​
wepeeler​
Thorrak​
orionol73​
TwistedGray​
pshankstar​
wepeeler​
TwistedGray​

Personally, I want to give a special thanks to @orionol73 for the fantastic box of beer. We've been in the process of preparing for a move at the end of next month, and the packing of more boxes than I care to admit were fueled by the beer he provided!

IMG_4416.jpeg
Thank you secret Santa / Cupid (@jerbrew)!! I found this on my doorstep this morning. Another Pure Project t-shirt, a wooden bottle opener and a sticker! You’re too kind and I’m very appreciative!!

Latest posts

Back