HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your game isnt nearly as enticing as the consolation bracket championship. I have to play the points leader of the league!

I already reached out to Andrikos to see what stateside beer he has access to, in anticipation of his win. Sorry

I already reached out to Andrikos to see what stateside beer he has access to, in anticipation of his win. Sorry

I dont blame you, he has a hell of a lineup. I need nothing short of a miracle to win. Also, he said he could send to a US address, which is a rule. I hope this is still the case as I will not be sending beer internationally

I dont blame you, he has a hell of a lineup. I need nothing short of a miracle to win. Also, he said he could send to a US address, which is a rule. I hope this is still the case as I will not be sending beer internationally

I know, but I don't know where that US address is, or if he has access (or used to have access) to a certain region's brews. Don't know if that address is a beer mule or family that he visits regularly, you know?

Just wanted to make sure he would get beer he wouldn't get regularly otherwise

I know, but I don't know where that US address is, or if he has access (or used to have access) to a certain region's brews. Don't know if that address is a beer mule or family that he visits regularly, you know?

I wouldn't be packing his stuff up yet. He chokes a lot. That's how he went from first to consolation bracket

Yeah, it is kind of sorry. I don't normally do it but thought I'd keep the peanut gallery happy with a little of my rapists wit.

On a more serious note, seeing as how I can probably not get my hands on anything that is not distributed in your area, what do you want if you win?

Fins, as motivation, I'll try to pick up a bottle of JK and include that in the box for whoever wins the consolation bracket

On a more serious note, seeing as how I can probably not get my hands on anything that is not distributed in your area, what do you want if you win?

The way I look at it even beer I can get between us is ok because its free right? How about you?

The way I look at it even beer I can get between us is ok because its free right? How about you?

I'm easy. Anything from the good locals makes me happy. I am yet to taste anything from Bells or Founders that I didn't like and I cannot think of anything from Shorts or New Holland that I did not enjoy.

I drink any beer.

Can you get Dragonmead over where you are? Do you like strong Belgian Ales? Maybe I'll try to find a couple bottles of Final Absolution if you win.

I'm easy. Anything from the good locals makes me happy. I am yet to taste anything from Bells or Founders that I didn't like and I cannot think of anything from Shorts or New Holland that I did not enjoy.

I drink any beer.

Can you get Dragonmead over where you are? Do you like strong Belgian Ales? Maybe I'll try to find a couple bottles of Final Absolution if you win.

I can get it sometimes but I do love Final Absolution

In the case I win, beer will be sent to AZ.
It's close to CA so you can imagine that there's a lot of good Hop heavy offerings.
I hear great things about Cigar City brewing so that would be appreciated. My favorite fruit is guava so... ;)

I, OTOH, will be shipping beers to both the league Champion and finsfan (if he wins) from Deutschland.
Let me know what you guys like from EU and I'll try to accommodate you. ;)

My family lives in AZ and, the offerings there are mostly from the left coast.
So, anything from the right coast will be great.

In the case I win, beer will be sent to AZ.
It's close to CA so you can imagine that there's a lot of good Hop heavy offerings.
I hear great things about Cigar City brewing so that would be appreciated. My favorite fruit is guava so... ;)

I, OTOH, will be shipping beers to both the league Champion and finsfan (if he wins) from Deutschland.
Let me know what you guys like from EU and I'll try to accommodate you. ;)

I cant see myself beating you but anything would be wonderful. I havent had any craft imports really and im sure we dont get good ones here in KS anyway

BTW guys, I'll be gone for a 2 week Xmas vacation.
I hope you don't mind a bit of a delayed shipment.
I'll send messages re: shipment date. I'll send pics of the shipped packages just before I send them.

BTW guys, I'll be gone for a 2 week Xmas vacation.
I hope you don't mind a bit of a delayed shipment.
I'll send messages re: shipment date. I'll send pics of the shipped packages just before I send them.

Not a problem, If you win we will just have to wait till the new year to ship out.

15 minutes after kickoff of the early games and my lead is insurmountable. Want to just throw in the towel and authorize everyone to send me beer?

Back