PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you @troglodytes for the beer! I’m really looking forward to trying these! I haven’t had Zywiec in years, it’s not available in my area. I mentioned in our conversation that I’m not a fan of sours or hazy and absent mindedly forgot that the Boston area is known for their NEIPA. Next year, I’ll not give any “dislikes”, since there are some fine NEIPAs out there. 😉
IMG_1313.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you @troglodytes for the beer! I’m really looking forward to trying these! I haven’t had Zywiec in years, it’s not available in my area. I mentioned in our conversation that I’m not a fan of sours or hazy and absent mindedly forgot that the Boston area is known for their NEIPA. Next year, I’ll not give any “dislikes”, since there are some fine NEIPAs out there. 😉

I had a sneaking suspicion, I should have gotten a couple. There's a lot of people who really hate the NEIPAs so I didn't want to push 'em.

You win next year and I've got a couple in mind you may love.

My debt has been paid. @TallDan has a nice box of beer from western New York. I meant to send it the week prior but work and family life got insanely busy.

Thanks for having me join this year and I’m looking forward to the next season!

My debt has been paid. @TallDan has a nice box of beer from western New York. I meant to send it the week prior but work and family life got insanely busy.

Thanks for having me join this year and I’m looking forward to the next season!
Indeed, TWO boxes landed on my porch just a short time ago. Lunch break on a Friday is great timing!

View attachment IMG_4601.jpeg

Glad everything arrived safe, even if not quite when UPS originally predicted. I was worried there for a second that Doug's cousin might have ended up with them -- glad they got everything sorted (literally) and on the right truck!

I had a sneaking suspicion, I should have gotten a couple. There's a lot of people who really hate the NEIPAs so I didn't want to push 'em.

You win next year and I've got a couple in mind you may love.
I recall having a beer called Green Monster (or was it Green Monsta) on tap when I visited in New England a few years ago. WOW!

@TallDan I didn’t forget about you. Actually got everything about 2 weeks ago but I’ve been tied up with a kitchen remodel which is bigger that I thought!

I just packed up your box and will ship Monday. I’ll pm you this weekend with the tracking as soon as I create the shipment.

Cheers!

@TallDan, I’ve got no excuse. I totally forgot. LOL. But I promise I’m good for it.

If past performance is any indication, you can expect it shortly before we draft for next season. 🤣
Me too. I've just been lazy.

I mean, no... This is deliberate. I see that everyone else flooded you with beer and I wanted you to work through it all before I send mine so mine is more special 😂

Latest posts

Back