HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are lucky you ended up the no 1 seed and doubly lucky I was too dumb to start bears D last week. :cross:

I would have won last week as any seed. I was the top scorer last week.

EDIT : and call it luck all you want. I lost my #1 draft pick to injury right out of the gate and ended up scoring roughly 50% of my points in the final weeks from guys I picked up on waivers...despite having the 20th waiver priority all season.

I would have won last week as any seed. I was the top scorer last week.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with my point. :mug:

Did I mention I have this year old IPA that's finally drinkable?

Gonna hafta to start calling you Romo the way you choked this week Cris.

TNGabe said:
Which has absolutely nothing to do with my point. :mug:

Did I mention I have this year old IPA that's finally drinkable?

Year old IPA? That's more generous than I'm going to be.

image-3641819789.jpg

So will the winner be sending all of us a PM with the address? also, I assume shipping after the holidays is acceptable?

finsfan said:
So will the winner be sending all of us a PM with the address? also, I assume shipping after the holidays is acceptable?

Yes. It's up to the winner to PM his address to all the members of the league.
I hope shipping after the holidays is acceptable because I definitely won't be able to ship till January.

I guess it would technically be up to the winner to claim his prize or not.

IS this the beers or ridire talking? :mug:

No drinking for me today. Trying to shake a cold.

I really never thought I'd have a chance at winning when I signed up and just thought it would be fun for the price of a couple of good local beers. I really don't care about collecting.

Ridire said:
No drinking for me today. Trying to shake a cold. I really never thought I'd have a chance at winning when I signed up and just thought it would be fun for the price of a couple of good local beers. I really don't care about collecting.

I volunteer as tribute. I will accept his prize and attempt to drink them all in one night.

Latest posts

Back