HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, yesterday I sat and watched football without obsessing on stats or scores. As if that weren't enough, I drank an entire 750 of Gabe's 32B petite saison, so y'all can say what you want - I already won! :D. :ban:

You know, yesterday I sat and watched football without obsessing on stats or scores. As if that weren't enough, I drank an entire 750 of Gabe's 32B petite saison, so y'all can say what you want - I already won! :D. :ban:

I didnt get to watch football at all yesterday and won. I should have used that strategy all year! :drunk:

xMalachi said:
Reggie Bush TD 1/10 for the evening. I'm on my way!
I'm getting nervous. Of course, if Detroit can move the ball on the ground like this, their D might score well, too...

EDIT : Im not really nervous. Not sure if sarcasm comes through here.

Mmmmm Abt12 tastes like victory ;D

ForumRunner_20131216_235058.jpg

This is what they play in the bottom of the ninth at Tigers Stadium so I'm going with this :ban:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I do win, #1 on my wish list is some Heady Topper. I've never had it and everyone says it is the best. I've also never had Pliney.

I hope you win so I can send a whole box of boulevard wheats! And talk that smack to your opponent, not someone who is sending you beer! :D

Wait, you just blew my mind there.

1) Either his opponent is also sending him beer (unlikely)
2) Or you are not sending him beer, either (likely).

Wait, you just blew my mind there.

1) Either his opponent is also sending him beer (unlikely)
2) Or you are not sending him beer, either (likely).

I didnt consider that haha Good points you have their. I will be sending beers tho, LOTS OF BOULEVARD!

Ohhhhh from the guy I already embarrassed this season! Boom!

You can refer to me as "Mr. Regular Season Champion" or "My Lord and Master", thank you.

What week did we play? I had a few weeks in a row where I was putting guys who weren't even playing because everyone was hurt (Gore, Foster and McFadden all pretty much down on at the same time...before I gave up on Foster and McFadden).

I am now getting nearly 50% of my points from guys I picked up on waivers.

I hope you win so I can send a whole box of boulevard wheats! And talk that smack to your opponent, not someone who is sending you beer! :D

As I displayed last night I will drink malt liquor so send your box of Boulevard and the will be promptly dispatched

You can refer to me as "Mr. Regular Season Champion" or "My Lord and Master", thank you.

What week did we play? I had a few weeks in a row where I was putting guys who weren't even playing because everyone was hurt (Gore, Foster and McFadden all pretty much down on at the same time...before I gave up on Foster and McFadden).

I am now getting nearly 50% of my points from guys I picked up on waivers.
we played the week I knocked you out of first place. Remember now??? :D

Your game isnt nearly as enticing as the consolation bracket championship. I have to play the points leader of the league!

Latest posts

Back