Fellowship of the Drink XIX - Beers at the 19th Hole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you decide to pack and ship FotD and FotHB on the same day...
20190924_104712.jpeg

@mullet6577 FotD box should be at his doorstep later today.
Side trades with @TheEagleRising and @LoneTreeFarms arrived already and @HopsNTails side trade box should be on his doorstep later today too. Damn I'm proud of myself for getting these boxes all out so quickly. Onto coffee and a crap ton of work... UGH!!

I have been a horrible slacker, but moving, new job, kids sports, etc.... have been really crazy on this move. The good news is all my boxes are going out NLT tomorrow. @TBC @pshankstar and @CTownBrewer I truly appreciate your patience

Take care of the family life first. We all know how that goes. It’s my insanely busy time of the year with work for me right now. That’s why I collected beers early (once I said I’ll participate this round) & got all my boxes out right away. Otherwise you all might get them for Christmas at this rate.
Cheers bud and congrats on the new job!

There is a Mexican Hot Chocolate 10w40 coming out soon. It may find its way into my next offer...whenever your ready to start...
I'm going to have to look out for that one. The regular 10w-40 is awesome

And again @pshankstar comes through big. Now I need to find my coffee grinder so I can see what small batch coffee is like (and probably start a new hobby) [emoji56]
20190927_185002-1.jpeg

I'm going to have to look out for that one. The regular 10w-40 is awesome

And again @pshankstar comes through big. Now I need to find my coffee grinder so I can see what small batch coffee is like (and probably start a new hobby) [emoji56] View attachment 645966

I’m glad it all made it safely! Enjoy the beer, coffee & the anniversary glass!

Last edited:
Back