Fellowship of the Drink XIX - Beers at the 19th Hole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every October when my birthday rolls around, I realize I meant to start a birthday club among the FotDers. Because what could be better than making your online beer buddies birthday better by dropping a six pack on their doorstep? Anyway, I'd like to get it rolling for the upcoming year, limiting it to 12 people, and ~72 oz packages. For those who have no idea wtf I'm talking about, the "Birthday Club" members each send a small package of beers to each of the other members in the weeks leading up to their birthday. What that means for you is this: you send out 11 small boxes of beer to 11 different people, at predetermined times of the year. In return, you receive 11 small boxes of beer in time for your birthday.

Any interest? Additional thoughts?
Definitely interested, sounds fun

Every October when my birthday rolls around, I realize I meant to start a birthday club among the FotDers. Because what could be better than making your online beer buddies birthday better by dropping a six pack on their doorstep? Anyway, I'd like to get it rolling for the upcoming year, limiting it to 12 people, and ~72 oz packages. For those who have no idea wtf I'm talking about, the "Birthday Club" members each send a small package of beers to each of the other members in the weeks leading up to their birthday. What that means for you is this: you send out 11 small boxes of beer to 11 different people, at predetermined times of the year. In return, you receive 11 small boxes of beer in time for your birthday.

I’m up for it.

Can we backdate this to 27 Aug[emoji1787]

I’m in. Sound like fun.

I’m in if there is still room

Booyah. Well played man!!!

I can also pair that glass with the grey one which makes my OCD happy.

IMG_0147.JPG

Got this stellar package today from @HopsNTails and in my excitement I actually left two out of the pic[emoji1787][emoji1787] PTE was a Unicorn for me, so totally drinking that tonight. I've ironically brewed a clone, so now I can compare.View attachment 648956
Stoked it landed early! Enjoy. What didn't make the picture? ASBs?

Latest posts

Back