Fellowship of the Drink XIX - Beers at the 19th Hole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who You Selected:
fourfarthing selected dpinette2
jaymosbeershack selected baldm79
LoneTreeFarms selected fourfarthing
j1laskey selected jaymosbeershack
dpinette2 selected aharri1
orionol73 selected TBC
TheEagleRising selected HopsNTails
HopsNTails selected j1laskey
wstbrewing selected jimyson
baldm79 selected jerbrew
jerbrew selected wstbrewing
imasickboy selected LoneTreeFarms
jimyson selected CTownBrewer
mullet6577 selected pshankstar
aharri1 selected orionol73
pshankstar selected afro_lou
CTownBrewer selected TheEagleRising
TBC selected mullet6577
afro_lou selected imasickboy

Who Selected You:
dpinette2 was selected by fourfarthing
baldm79 was selected by jaymosbeershack
fourfarthing was selected by LoneTreeFarms
jaymosbeershack was selected by j1laskey
aharri1 was selected by dpinette2
TBC was selected by orionol73
HopsNTails was selected by TheEagleRising
j1laskey was selected by HopsNTails
jimyson was selected by wstbrewing
jerbrew was selected by baldm79
wstbrewing was selected by jerbrew
LoneTreeFarms was selected by imasickboy
CTownBrewer was selected by jimyson
pshankstar was selected by mullet6577
orionol73 was selected by aharri1
afro_lou was selected by pshankstar
TheEagleRising was selected by CTownBrewer
mullet6577 was selected by TBC
imasickboy was selected by afro_lou

Oh snap I did not know that

Haha.

IMG_4342.JPG

Now I feel better! I was like damn I know I'm the new guy and all!

If I wasn’t in RVA this week or every couple of months it would be in my top 5 for sure.
Like others have said, no matter when you pick you always get great beers! So everyone wins!
Congrats on running the next round! @HopsNTails was in the same boat, his first FotD he got the first pick. Or maybe I’m confused with someone else.
Anyhow, give it some time to let everyone ship before starting the next one. Just my two cents from someone who never ran a round of FotD. [emoji51]

You right
If I wasn’t in RVA this week or every couple of months it would be in my top 5 for sure.
Like others have said, no matter when you pick you always get great beers! So everyone wins!
Congrats on running the next round! @HopsNTails was in the same boat, his first FotD he got the first pick. Or maybe I’m confused with someone else.
Anyhow, give it some time to let everyone ship before starting the next one. Just my two cents from someone who never ran a round of FotD. [emoji51]

XIX contest. Hopsntails style.
I'm going on another island vacation next month. Name that island. Closest gets their pick of 4 Alvarado st. cans. Only available to active participants of this round (and @PianoMan as an honorable mention for trying to get in in the last minutes)

Island of Misfit Toys

Street Fighter 2. Not to get too technical. But I’m an MK guy sooooooo take it for what it’s worth

SF2 TURBO was the best before getting hooked for a while on Tekken games

Also, my local bottle shops are crazy good. Here's a preview of part of one of maybe 25 doors [emoji41]View attachment 644975

Prickly Pear (drool)

We call that doing a @TwistedGray....

I've only done that like four times ... All in the same round though.

think this is my 6th fotd...afro lou has never made his pick, he gets picked 2nd without even an entry....I need to meet this legend! I am Not Worthy!!!

Me, too

Jamaica
XIX contest. Hopsntails style.
I'm going on another island vacation next month. Name that island. Closest gets their pick of 4 Alvarado st. cans. Only available to active participants of this round (and @PianoMan as an honorable mention for trying to get in in the last minutes)

Shoot me a message when you do

Will do. I also owe @pshankstar a beer or two at The Veil or The Answer, or Mekong, or Vasen, or Ardeant, or Hardywood, or Strangeways, ect, ect, ect......

We have a wedding the Saturday before Thanksgiving in RVA so we are planning to stay for the holiday today. So, there will be time to kill over a frosty beverage or 2.

Latest posts

Back