Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I threw something in for you that's not beer...and more temperature sensitive, so getting it off the porch on Thursday sooner than later would be good.

I did something similar for you! Should be going out tonight. Maybe not the most temperature sensitive, but a little. Funny how the generosity mentality is of similar tastes lol

Whoops, screwed that up.

The Bruery: chocolate rain, melange 3, black tuesday, gray monday, bottleworks XII, oude tart with sour cherries, sour in the rye peaches

The Lost Abbey: cuvee de tomme, cable car, duck duck gooze

Hill Farmstead: mimosa, prolegomena, juicy, elaborative #1, damon (any)

New Glarus: r&d very sour blackberry

Cascade: sang noir, sang royal, manhattan nw

Westvleteren: 12

3 Floyds: bourbon barrel vanilla bean dark lord

bump as I forgot what list was up. Wish I could help out but none of this list was available on my trip haha.

Bombs away! Say a little prayer with me to the beer gods that it arrives quickly and safely to put a hole in xpert's porch

Anybody feel like puttin a hole in MY porch? It needs to be redone anyway.

I do have two on your list... but my manhood would suffer the same fate if I sacrificed "her" beloved bottle of prolegomena. Besides, I think I'm not eligible yet from my cherry maw grant

Save the money from the potential porch overhaul, it seems like it will only be bombed again

Stand up to "her". Show "her" you're a real man and don't care if "she" likes a beer. Unless, of course, you enjoy living life in fear of your wifes wrath. Then keep it and be miserable. And you smell.

Stand up to "her". Show "her" you're a real man and don't care if "she" likes a beer. Unless, of course, you enjoy living life in fear of your wifes wrath. Then keep it and be miserable. And you smell.

So you want him to give up good beer and sex?

Seems like a bad combo to me.

The Bruery: chocolate rain, melange 3, black tuesday, gray monday, bottleworks XII, oude tart with sour cherries, sour in the rye peaches

Jolly Pumpkin: bambic

The Lost Abbey: cuvee de tomme, cable car, duck duck gooze, Framboise De Amorosa

New Glarus: r&d very sour blackberry, serendipity

Cantillon: lou pepe

Added a couple.

Just tracked mine... looks like tomorrow is the day.
Good thing my wife has the day off. She can bring the precious package inside for me.

I did tell her not to even think about opening it..

I'm surprised this hasn't been granted yet. ....... is everyone still hungover from the wknd? ! Lol

I'm surprised this hasn't been granted yet. ....... is everyone still hungover from the wknd? ! Lol

I am. And yesterday? Oh man I don't even want to talk about it. Sunday night, my plan was to kick my keg of Amber ale to make room for my oktoberfest. I THOUGHT there wasn't much in there. 8 pints later... I was down for the count and the keg stayed on tap still...

I am. And yesterday? Oh man I don't even want to talk about it. Sunday night, my plan was to kick my keg of Amber ale to make room for my oktoberfest. I THOUGHT there wasn't much in there. 8 pints later... I was down for the count and the keg stayed on tap still...

Kegs NEVER kick when you want them to.

Trying to finish a keg is just inviting pain and failure into your future.

NuclearRich said:

I would think a small spring scale would make it pretty easy to know how much beer is left. Not to ruin anyone's excuse for drinking a few extra.

Payed the same price this weekend....(leads into next statement)

Kegs NEVER kick when you want them to.

Trying to finish a keg is just inviting pain and failure into your future.

Agreed^^
Came home from work yesterday, all i wanted was a cold pint of my Brett NZ pale....Foam in the glass (ARGH!!!!!!!!!!)):mad::mad::mad:
The day after you try and kick it, your left with none!

The Lost Abbey: cuvee de tomme, cable car, duck duck gooze, frambise de amarosa

New Glarus: r&d very sour blackberry, serendipity

Cantillon: lou pepe (any)
Bump

Im back on the hbt! Just waiting for mikeysab to throw some beers on there that I have...

Im back on the hbt! Just waiting for mikeysab to throw some beers on there that I have...

Did you get hitched last weekend? I think we're all waiting for Mikey to add some beers we have. Well, I've got one, you sent it to me, and I'm keeping that bad boy.

Did you get hitched last weekend? I think we're all waiting for Mikey to add some beers we have. Well, I've got one, you sent it to me, and I'm keeping that bad boy.

Yep, and the day went without a problem. Youll have to let me know how that bambic is when you drink it.

Sounds like there are some members ready to grant, just waiting on time haha

Alright its that time, I will grant this wish.

Her is a starter list. I heard a rumor one is releasing Saturday.

Ba sexual chocolate

HF- Damon, mimosa, juicy

Darkness (pre '12)

Cantillon- vig, fou foune, LP (any)

CCB- life is like,

Ithaca leblue, brute

CW-1414, 15

Fook, I'm down south moving my dad between houses. Gonna make that 8 hour drive home a whole lot sweeter on Saturday though

Gah, hope you have someone who will get that inside for you!

nedvalton said:
Her is a starter list. I heard a rumor one is releasing Saturday.

Ba sexual chocolate

HF- Damon, mimosa, juicy

Darkness (pre '12)

Cantillon- vig, fou foune, LP (any)

CCB- life is like,

Ithaca leblue, brute

CW-1414, 15

Bumping this

Xpertskir said:
JonGrafto has a package on his door step...

And here is the score in all its glory. Plus a vile of Conan yeast that is in my fridge.
Thanks again Xpertskir.

image-1761629031.jpg

Back