Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, there is an ounce of homegrown nugget that was also sent.

I had it perched upon the tops of the golden blend Geuze but tool it out of the pic by accident.

Nice hits guys. Only 3 hrs til the keg taps here at BASC release. Posting to stay awake. :D

nedvalton said:
Wish I was there to partake in the festivities

Me too. Skeezer is here somewhere. Guess he doesn't recognize my overalls. ;)

This was last nights tasting with a few friends.

New glarus R&D sour blackberry is awesome and a must try if you can get it. Thanks again XpertSkir for a few of these.

image-1467746310.jpg

Her is a starter list. I heard a rumor one is releasing Saturday.

Ba sexual chocolate

HF- Damon, mimosa, juicy, BoT, twilight,

Darkness (pre '12)

Cantillon- vig, fou foune, LP (any), st lam

CCB- life is like, huna (reg or ba)

Ithaca leblue, brute

CW-1414, 15

Bruery- chocolate rain, Black Tue, white chocolate ('12)

SARA- west ashley

3f- A&T, 4 seasons (any)

Toppling Goliath assassin, brunch, morning delight

Added a few

Bump. Since this has turned into a what are you drinking now/drank thread :) I found this a few pages back

This was last nights tasting with a few friends.

New glarus R&D sour blackberry is awesome and a must try if you can get it. Thanks again XpertSkir for a few of these.

How did you like the headhunter? IMO it's seriously under hyped compared to a lot of other "great" IPAs

Xpertskir said:
How did you like the headhunter? IMO it's seriously under hyped compared to a lot of other "great" IPAs

We really enjoyed it. The aroma was awesome. Bitterness lingered a little bit more than I like but overall I was very impressed.

Brooklyn-Brewtality said:
JonGrafto dropped a New Glarus bomb on my stoop (we don't have porches in Brooklyn):

Let me know what you think of the zombie killer. I know it is not officially "beer" but I enjoyed that cyser. Figured I would throw it in. They are a meadary in Michigan (B. Nektar)

Ba sexual chocolate

Darkness (pre '12)

Ithaca leblue, brute

CW-1414, 15

SARA- west ashley

3f- A&T, 4 seasons (any)

Added a few

Current list.

We really enjoyed it. The aroma was awesome. Bitterness lingered a little bit more than I like but overall I was very impressed.

Agreed....a firm bitterness, maybe a little too firm. It's only ~70 IBU's, but tastes like a lot more... their water profile must be heavy sulfate to chloride

JonGrafto said:
Let me know what you think of the zombie killer. I know it is not officially "beer" but I enjoyed that cyser. Figured I would throw it in. They are a meadary in Michigan (B. Nektar)

I came up with a cider that's almost an exact clone. A few people here on HBT have made my recipe and done side by side tastings and said the same.

After getting out of work at 3 I finally got up like a kid on Christmas to open Alex's mega box in my room. Needless to say I haven't been able to move since I fell backwards.

ForumRunner_20130908_094831.jpg

I don't even know what to say other than thank you over and over again. Of there's ever anything I can do on this coast to even try to repay that generosity please let me know. Thank you!!!

After getting out of work at 3 I finally got up like a kid on Christmas to open Alex's mega box in my room. Needless to say I haven't been able to move since I fell backwards.

View attachment 147073

I don't even know what to say other than thank you over and over again. Of there's ever anything I can do on this coast to even try to repay that generosity please let me know. Thank you!!!

Wow. Wow, wow, and wow. Wow.

View attachment 147073

What Gabe said ... Wow!

Leubega said:

I think you won the thread. Or Alex did..

I dont understand all the amazement of this maw...there wasnt even any lime a rita in it.

Shelf beer...

My next list is going to have Zima on it. 5 years of cellaring can only make it better. If I get it filled, I may not even add the jolly rancher, to get the full flavor experience.

Shelf beer...

My next list is going to have Zima on it. 5 years of cellaring can only make it better. If I get it filled, I may not even add the jolly rancher, to get the full flavor experience.

Grant the current maw, I'll check ebay for zima for you (collectors item!). I'll fill the box with "extras" (a surprise flavor of jolly rancher).

Originally Posted by nedvalton View Post

Ba sexual chocolate

Darkness (pre '12)

Ithaca leblue, brute

CW-1414, 15

SARA- west ashley

3f- A&T, 4 seasons (any)

Added a few

I believe this is the current list.

Originally Posted by nedvalton View Post

Ba sexual chocolate

Darkness (pre '12)

Ithaca leblue, brute

CW-1414, 15

SARA- west ashley

3f- A&T, 4 seasons (any)

Added a few

Sexual chocolate

Goose island- king Henry, bramble, cherry

NG- blackberry sour, bourbon barrel kriek

Baller stout

Back