Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta give a huge thank you to Leubega. Drinking the second of the Almanacs, and i want more....bad. Awesome beers. Took a simple list and made it spectacular. Thanks man. Now lets get working on a swap.

Gotta give a huge thank you to Leubega. Drinking the second of the Almanacs, and i want more....bad. Awesome beers. Took a simple list and made it spectacular. Thanks man. Now lets get working on a swap.

Those almanacs are pretty damn tasty. The dogpatch got cleared out of here really quick but there's some more of those reserve 3s floating around the shop. I'll keep an eye out for any other specialty sour stuff from around here for ya. Glad you enjoyed em though!

Hr gave me one of those Almanacs. Stuff is great.

I guess I didn't even think of the impending holiday weekend. In my best depressed impersonation of Eyore: "Noobody likes me"

I suppose in the spirit of keeping people on the thread, I'll add a couple!

Allagash: cerise, resurgam
The Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate rain
Cascade Brewing: Bourbonic Plague, Sang Noir, Cuvee Du Jongleur, Sang Royal
Cantillon: blabaer, fou fone, 50N4E
Lawsons Finest: Fayston Maple Imperial Stour (especially BA!)
Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morals (either BA), Damon (either BA), Mimosa
Lost Abbey: Duck Duck Gooze, Cable Car, Red Poppy
Goose Island: King Henry
Cigar City: Any BA Zhukov, Hunahpu (BA or vintage)
FiftyFifty: Eclipse (Elijah Craig or Evan Williams)
Founders: CBS
Westvleteren 12
Port: Churchill’s finest hour
Toppling Goliath: Kentucky Brunch, Morning Delight, Assassin
Boulavard: Love Child #3
Portsmith: Kate the Great

Surly Pentagram
Kuhnhenn: Bourbon Barrel Fourth Dimentia, Bourbon Barrel Barley Wine, Bourbon Barrel Solar Eclipse, Raspberry Eisbock
Russian River: Supplication, Beatification
Cantillon: Lou Pepe Kriek
and why not, Three Floyds Barrel aged Dark Lord

NuclearRich said:
I suppose in the spirit of keeping people on the thread, I'll add a couple!

Allagash: cerise, resurgam
The Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate rain
Cascade Brewing: Bourbonic Plague, Sang Noir, Cuvee Du Jongleur, Sang Royal
Cantillon: blabaer, fou fone, 50N4E
Lawsons Finest: Fayston Maple Imperial Stour (especially BA!)
Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morals (either BA), Damon (either BA), Mimosa
Lost Abbey: Duck Duck Gooze, Cable Car, Red Poppy
Goose Island: King Henry
Cigar City: Any BA Zhukov, Hunahpu (BA or vintage)
FiftyFifty: Eclipse (Elijah Craig or Evan Williams)
Founders: CBS
Westvleteren 12
Port: Churchill’s finest hour
Toppling Goliath: Kentucky Brunch, Morning Delight, Assassin
Boulavard: Love Child #3
Portsmith: Kate the Great

Surly Pentagram
Kuhnhenn: Bourbon Barrel Fourth Dimentia, Bourbon Barrel Barley Wine, Bourbon Barrel Solar Eclipse, Raspberry Eisbock
Russian River: Supplication, Beatification
Cantillon: Lou Pepe Kriek
and why not, Three Floyds Barrel aged Dark Lord

That should be pretty easy. If I was not traveling until the ninth I would do it.

Someon'e MAW package is ready to be groped! Somewhere in NY there are some pretty delicious beers waiting to be brought in from the heat!

Came home to a hole in my porch...thx JJ!!

Angels share Bourbon 2013
Angels share Brandy 2010
Deliverance
Chocolate Rain
Older Viscosity
Uncle Jacobs Stour
Thensaurum

I am a broken record after my message but Thank you Thank You Thank you!!
JJ is the MAN! (No offense TheMan!)

image-3507469113.jpg

Johnnyhitch1 said:

Angels share Brandy 2010
Deliverance
Chocolate Rain
Older Viscosity
Uncle Jacobs Stour
Thensaurum

Wow!
How long after opening did you finally regain consciousness? :D

Angels share Brandy 2010
Deliverance
Chocolate Rain
Older Viscosity
Uncle Jacobs Stour
Thensaurum

Dang!

Holy crap dude! If I knew you had a CR to part with, I'd taken getting you that Black Ops more seriously! Congrats Johnny and send pictures of you drinking it, slowly, with lots of detail...

Wow!
How long after opening did you finally regain consciousness? :D

A good 5 minutes, the CR was at the bottom. Pulled one angel share out and was ecstatic, pulled out the second and felt like i was in deja vu did a quick double take at the first one. The CR came out and i went into a diabetic coma just looking at it.:cross:

Javier25 is the Effing man! Such a generous guy. AAA+++ to you my friend!:mug:
We already have a trade set up for his repayal, if i can even match 25% of this bomb!!:drunk:
This is what dreams are made of!:fro:

P.S Skeezer is on vaca and has his package is waiting at fedex for his return, i am also sending a second package his way because it was taking me to long to find another bottle i wanted to send. First package complies with rules, second is will include another list beer aswell as extras.:mug:

Cheers peeps!!:rockin::rockin::rockin:

mikeysab said:
Gee, thanks. As if i didn't feel inadequate enough already. What I THOUGHT was going to be a good maw hit just got turned into the equivelant of sending Sam Adams with lim a rita as an extra.

What you got against Limearita?!! ;)

Javier25 said:
I will take care of this one. I don't have the most exciting beers on this list, but I do have a couple that I would never want to get rid of. Just know that this is the most difficult wish I will have ever granted! I will cry at the fedex location. But it's all for the spirit of giving! And in the end, it's just beer!

Johnnyhitch1 said:

Angels share Brandy 2010
Deliverance
Chocolate Rain
Older Viscosity
Uncle Jacobs Stour
Thensaurum

Wow.

Once again JJ schools us all on the true spirit of the MAW.

Nice.

Sorry fellas. Didn't intend to dis anyone's generosity--and there has been quite a bit of it on this thread.

TNGabe said:
Those of us with pitiful little cellars still do our best. :D

You think yours is pitiful? My cellar might as well have Bud and Coors in it in comparison to what some of you guys have. ;)

WesleyS said:
You think yours is pitiful? My cellar might as well have Bud and Coors in it in comparison to what some of you guys have. ;)

My cellar does have BMC. Remember? 2012 Miller lite on oak?

The way I see it, this isn't a contest. I'm just the type of person who gives and shares when I can. The beers I sent out were difficult to let go of, but making someone happy feels better than drinking that beer alone. I think everyone here's been sending out awesome beers.

Javier25 said:
The way I see it, this isn't a contest. I'm just the type of person who gives and shares when I can. The beers I sent out were difficult to let go of, but making someone happy feels better than drinking that beer alone. I think everyone here's been sending out awesome beers.

Very well said sir.

Sorry fellas. Didn't intend to dis anyone's generosity--and there has been quite a bit of it on this thread.

In case the $**** eating grin emoticon didn't convey my intent, I was just trying to be funny. As far as I'm concerned, Marc is still winning the thread for sending me a Stille Nacht Reserve. :rockin:

My commercial cellar right now is about a case of 750s and less than a case of 12oz/33cl bottles, nothing to impressive. Distribution here is not great. I'm driving 2.5 hrs each way to go wait in line overnight next Friday so I can get beers, at least one of which I hope to give away in this thread. :D

This thread is awesome. I don't see anyone "winning" the thread. Sure, some people give more rare or more popular beer than others, but whats rare for me might not be rare for someone else. My most rare beer is a sour in the rye kumquats, which someone walked into a brewery and bought. So its a different situation for the giver than it is for the receiver. I turned around and gave it to a member as a wedding gift. So do I "win" the thread, because i gave away something that I will probably never see again? ( but actually DID acquire another bottle of) Definitely not. Do I care? Nope. I just hope the person i sent it to enjoys it as much as I enjoyed giving it away

Back