Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here is my list:

Heady Topper
Pliny the Elder
Founders KBS
Founders CBS
Dark Lord
Bourbon County
Lugene
Adam From the Wood
Permanent Funeral
Matt

Thanks!

Nunner-I just love you were chomping at the bit to get on board and didnt waste a sec to get involved. We'll done!

Who wouldn't be in this case! Not only do I get to share some west coast beer, but I get a chance to try some beer that I cant normally get out here!

Has anyone had elevated, from la cumbre? SOOOOOOPER delicious! Been wanting to try to get some.

Just a little kick in the junk to everyone. I'm from Tampa and my mother will stop by CC to get special releases when I ask. Apparently they were secretly selling barrel aged Huna all day today and my mother was sitting around with nothing to do.

Newman!!!!

Just a little kick in the junk to everyone. I'm from Tampa and my mother will stop by CC to get special releases when I ask. Apparently they were secretly selling barrel aged Huna all day today and my mother was sitting around with nothing to do.

Newman!!!!

No if she'll post a FT/ISO for you and handle the shipping, you can get something good. ;)

sfrisby said:

Newman!!!!

Yeah, I was a little heartbroken when I saw that yesterday. I was near the brewery a couple times last week and almost stopped by. Stupid work! Since I live so close to Tampa I highly doubt I'll be able to score one of the vouchers through they're releasing. Oh well.

I have a bunch of Conan and just built up a dtarter for Rob to ship him some. I can send/trade one more vial.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Really lol? If so I bet y'all's house has a serious stock pile of beer.

Yep, we now have the coordinates to the beer bunker. Time to organize a raid ;)

The latest list:

Hill farmstead stuff, Everett
Founders kbs and or CBS
Midnight sun berserker
New England brewing imperial stout trooper
Abyss
Captain Lawrence sours
Anything from funky Buddha lounge
Surly pentagram
Pipeworks raspberry truffle abduction
Allagash fv13

Nunner said:
Alright ColdCrash you've got 15.14lbs of beer and packing material en route to you!

Sweet! Can't wait!

Speaking of packing material, anybody else feel like Phil Hartman when they're packaging up a trade?

I dunno, but I sure felt like chucking the packing tape across the house..... Hate that stuff. At least you relived me of half of my grocery bags that where pouring out from under the sink since the other half refuses to throw them away.

TheMan said:
The latest list:

Hill farmstead stuff, Everett
Founders kbs and or CBS
Midnight sun berserker
New England brewing imperial stout trooper
Abyss
Captain Lawrence sours
Anything from funky Buddha lounge
Surly pentagram
Pipeworks raspberry truffle abduction
Allagash fv13

I've got this covered, but I'm not sober and on my phone. Give me some time to pm theman and sorry for the Saturday night buzz kill, but I won't post a list until tomorrow.

Back