Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheMan said:
Wow, that was quick. Tngabe has my info.

That's what she said, well not the info part. I have somehow ended up with a pint of whiskey barrel Baltic porter....I think the menu said it was a 5 oz pour.... My list is forthcoming, so far i want unicorn tears and smurfberry juice Lambic.

TNGabe said:
That's what she said, well not the info part. I have somehow ended up with a pint of whiskey barrel Baltic porter....I think the menu said it was a 5 oz pour.... My list is forthcoming, so far i want unicorn tears and smurfberry juice Lambic.

Smurfberry Juice Lambic.. Check! No Unicorn Tears though damn! Regular unicorn tears is so hard to find. I dream someday to taste the sweet nectar of barrel aged unicorn tears.

Since I'm wishing, off the top of my head before bed....

Pre-Palm Rodenbach - ya know, in case ya have any 15 yr old beer ya don't want.
Cork & Cage La Folie
Any De Dolle Reserva
Whatever Mark picked up that he's teasing me with
Kool Colt
Any beer that is older than me (1979) and might stand a reasonable chance of being good
Jolly Pumpkin - BdM GR, La Roja GR, etc

It's a terrible list. I'll add more reasonable things tomorrow.

Cork & Cage La Folie
Any De Dolle Reserva
Kool Colt
Any beer that is older than me (1979) and might stand a reasonable chance of being good

Jeez!!! Think this one might be around a while

I am going to Tired Hands on Wednesday in case that changes any upcoming lists. A 32oz growler should ship just fine.

Cork & Cage La Folie
Any De Dolle Reserva
Kool Colt

Your wish is granted. Good thing I caught a unicorn riding smurf in my backyard last night! ;)

Your wish is granted. Good thing I caught a unicorn riding smurf in my backyard last night! ;)

I think he's teasing. Didn't get a PM, but he does have my shipping info already. I'll expand the list if need be later this morning. I hope no one actually sends me a 40 of Kool Colt. I would have to drink it and 20 year old mentholated malt liqour is probably not that good. :D

I think he's teasing. Didn't get a PM, but he does have my shipping info already. I'll expand the list if need be later this morning. I hope no one actually sends me a 40 of Kool Colt. I would have to drink it and 20 year old mentholated malt liqour is probably not that good. :D

I was joking and serious at the same time. Sorry I didn't PM - I had to cook breakfast for our company. Here's the cornerstone of your wish...

image.jpg

I was joking and serious at the same time. Sorry I didn't PM - I had to cook breakfast for our company. Here's the cornerstone of your wish...

I'm going to try and kiss you when we meet up in June. Possibly on the mouth. You have been warned. :tank:

I'd be a-ok for you not to ship that and I can get it in person.

I could hear the trailer for the movie now.
(In movie trailer guy voice)
In a world where craft beer was the liquid of life. One man had a wish. Halfway across the country, another man could grant that wish. Come along on the journey of two men destined to cross paths. This heart warming story of beer, wishes and giving will make you laugh, make you cry, and make you thirst for a craft beer. A story which will show you how one simple wish can bring two men together. A wish that was sealed with a kiss.

mikeysab said:
In a world where craft beer was the liquid of life. One man had a wish. Halfway across the country, another man could grant that wish. Come along on the journey of two men destined to cross paths. This heart warming story of beer, wishes and giving will make you laugh, make you cry, and make you thirst for a craft beer. A story which will show you how one simple wish can bring two men together. A wish that was sealed with a kiss.

That sounds beautiful. Makes me all warm and fuzzy...or maybe that's the beer. Either way...

Lmao I can totally hear that in a Mr. Moviephone voice when I read it :cross:

Now that brought tears to my eyes and new hopes on my own love life.

Here's my list - I will be at a party this evening so I may not be able to respond if someone is able to step up (but I will check when I can!)

Three Floyds Dark Lord RIS
Three Floyds Zombie Dust
Three Floyds Dreadnaught
Three Floyds Arctic Panzer Wolf
Russian RIver Pliny the Elder
Russian River Pliny the Younger
Cigar City Marshal Zhukov (any)
Cigar City Hunahpu Imperial Stout
Cigar City Final Push Stout
Founders KBS
Founders CBS
Alchemist Heady Topper

Here's my list - I will be at a party this evening so I may not be able to respond if someone is able to step up (but I will check when I can!)

Three Floyds Zombie Dust
Three Floyds Dreadnaught
Founders KBS
Founders CBS
Alchemist Heady Topper

If this lasts the day I will be surprised....I could have dominated it, but alas, I chose my man kiss yesterday and already have one.

mikeysab said:

Hahaha!!

mcbaumannerb said:

Three Floyds Zombie Dust
Three Floyds Dreadnaught
Founders KBS
Founders CBS
Alchemist Heady Topper

Just and FYI, PTY is a February release and they only let it be consumed on premises, no growler fills even. So filling that wish is going to involve transportation to Santa Rosa, CA. PTE is an easy one for me..

Three Floyds Zombie Dust
Three Floyds Dreadnaught
Founders KBS
Founders CBS
Alchemist Heady Topper

Its time for me to resurface. Your wish is granted

Here goes
Abraxas (ba or reg)
Toppling goliath-assassin or morning delight
Peche n Brett
cantillon-(any)
Hill farmstead (any)
Kuhnhenn- meads
Dark horse- ba plead the 5th
Bcbs variants (ie: coffee, bramble, etc)
King henry
Mother of all storms
BB monster 29
Gates of hell
Cascade sours
Lawsons finest-maple fayston, maple triple, double sunshine
Ccb- huna (ba or reg)
Dark lord
White chocolate
Sexual chocolate
Mexican cake
Lindley park