Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not anymore. Look wjat this guy just delivered

ForumRunner_20130528_114854.jpg

I'll cut you, biatch

ForumRunner_20130528_114948.jpg

And hidden inside

ForumRunner_20130528_115039.jpg

It's an amazing haul. I can't even believe i'm looking at all this. I gotta give a HUGE thank you to igotsand for hooking it up. Craft beers AND homebrews. Amazing. Thanks dude.

I wouldn't say it's the easiest list, but doable by a person in the right location. I think. That guy is not me though. :-(

I tried my best to put a few from southeast, northeast, Midwest, west. Cover most the areas. If it rides too long I will add as we go

Here goes
Abraxas (ba or reg)
Toppling goliath-assassin or morning delight
Peche n Brett
cantillon-(any)
Hill farmstead (any)
Kuhnhenn- meads
Dark horse- ba plead the 5th
Bcbs variants (ie: coffee, bramble, etc)
King henry
Mother of all storms
BB monster 29
Gates of hell
Cascade sours
Lawsons finest-maple fayston, maple triple, double sunshine
Ccb- huna (ba or reg)
Dark lord
White chocolate
Sexual chocolate
Mexican cake
Lindley park
Upland sours
Drie fonteinen (any)

Adding a few
Maine-lunch
Nebco- red rum
FFF- baller stout, behemoth
monster 29
Lost abbey-sours, brandy angels share
50/50 eclipse (any)
Hair of the dog (any)

As bad as I want to. Even though technically it would be ok. I'm gonna hold off on this one.
I have access to 2 different HotD beers, Adam and Fred. Both are $6 shelf beers. Doesn't seem good enough for nedvalton. I've traded with him 2 other times with great results. I think that someone else can do better! Sorry Adam!!
I guess my MAW cherry will remain intact:(

As bad as I want to. Even though technically it would be ok. I'm gonna hold off on this one.
I have access to 2 different HotD beers, Adam and Fred. Both are $6 shelf beers. Doesn't seem good enough for nedvalton. I've traded with him 2 other times with great results. I think that someone else can do better! Sorry Adam!!
I guess my MAW cherry will remain intact:(

You can always grant it and send him extras...no one to stop you from doing that.

Ohhhhhh another fake out lol. I could grant as well but I don't want to be that guy that sends out HF, HT and Lawson's every time.

We all know it would suck to get HF, ht and lawsons. I don't think it being "that guy" when its on the list.

Chris how are the snakes handlers?

Ohhhhhh another fake out lol. I could grant as well but I don't want to be that guy that sends out HF, HT and Lawson's every time.

Um, what?! Send me all the hf, ht, and lawsons anytime! I would never get tired of you!

We all know it would suck to get HF, ht and lawsons. I don't think it being "that guy" when its on the list.

Chris how are the snakes handlers?

Snake Handlers are awesome....as always. Thanks again. If two whack-ass shelf beers are ok, along with extras, I could grant. Couldn't do anything until Saturday anyways, so the list is open.

I'm drunk. Thanks to igotsand. That dude can brew beer. And pick beers to send out. His Framboise has me HOOKED on sours and his iipa made me wanna brew a big ipa. I drank a Bruery white oak and wish i could trade it for another Igotsand framboise. Now i know what it feels like to wanna mouth kiss another man.

I'm drunk. Thanks to igotsand. That dude can brew beer. And pick beers to send out. His Framboise has me HOOKED on sours and his iipa made me wanna brew a big ipa. I drank a Bruery white oak and wish i could trade it for another Igotsand framboise. Now i know what it feels like to wanna mouth kiss another man.

That's quite a review!

The manmouthkissing is getting a little rampant in here methinks! :ban:

TheMan said:
You can always grant it and send him extras...no one to stop you from doing that.

True.. I came up a little short on the MAW items with MalachiX, and so I picked up the slack with other killer beers. He seemed ok with it. As long as there's lots of bottles of great beer nobody is going to be crying themselves to sleep over the deal.

mikeysab said:

Thanks for the kind words!
Glad you live on the east coast or I'd be worried about you kissing me!
Igotsand

Back