What's Happening in NJ? Releases, News, Gatherings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a #gopickitupformebro, but only if you promise to get there by 4am. Don't want to miss out on TBD variants.

Party in Astoria the night before means just go home to shower and change then on the road. I'm sure most of us will be there.

^ Just going to go ahead and tag glennl here... Though I am sure they probably have something figured out already.

Gene to the rescue

tumblr_na71xnxa4q1rcmk8po8_250.gif

how can we change "might" to "will" and "some" to "all"?

Room for one more? I may be done with part 2 of my Thesis. Worthy of celebration! And if the release will be absolutely crazy at least it will be fun.

totally non beer related question, glennl... how easy/difficult is it for you to get reclaimed wood for your projects?

totally non beer related question, glennl... how easy/difficult is it for you to get reclaimed wood for your projects?

Lots of variables to that... there's a great place in Fairfield called boards and beams (conveniently located right behind Magnify). Depends on species, what you want it reclaimed from (barn wood for example) etc... I wind up ordering a lot of mine and having it shipped. So it's easy to get, just price will vary, especially if there's shipping etc to consider

Lots of variables to that... there's a great place in Fairfield called boards and beams (conveniently located right behind Magnify). Depends on species, what you want it reclaimed from (barn wood for example) etc... I wind up ordering a lot of mine and having it shipped. So it's easy to get, just price will vary, especially if there's shipping etc to consider

ah, right on... just want to make a couple tap handles.

I have to be in the city at 1pm so there's pretty much zero way I can make it there. Sad feels. Good luck and have fun everyone!

Gotta go put my camping cookware away now....b.s. Can't wait to vent to people who really want to listen and value my opinion of event operations

Back