What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Tele, I would hope.
:yes:
Tele style

1643247473501.png

Also have:
American Special Strat​
PRS SE Standard​
Schecter C-1E/A​
Taylor 214CE (Acoustic)​
Fender F35 (Acoustic)​

Brew on :mug:

Tele style

View attachment 757049

Also have:
American Special Strat​
PRS SE Standard​
Schecter C-1E/A​
Taylor 214CE (Acoustic)​
Fender F35 (Acoustic)​

Brew on :mug:
Beautiful! And built to rock. Love it.
Fender Ash Tele, Fender Am. Std Strat, Fender '62 Jaguar Reissue and Epiphone Sheraton II for me.
Rock on!!

Not in the mail, but I stopped at a homebrew shop in Northglenn that I’ve been wanting to check out after another hearing doctor appointment in Denver today. I really didn’t need anything but spent a little money before I left and got some wine yeast that my brother wanted too.
BDAC653F-84F8-45E4-A9F4-475075D81580.jpeg

You have my attention. I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity for the arrival of a Brew Commander. Got an email back in December stating it would ship out in February.

Still waiting.

Ok
7B4563FA-9A61-4007-AFE9-203CEC62D7DA.jpeg
Just assembled my new 14 gallon Fermtank that I won from the Delta Brewing giveaway. A special thank you to Delta Brewing for being so generous and my grand daughter thanks them also for the box and bubble wrap.
Thanks to Bracconiere for sending me a heads up that I was drawn after 3 others were drawn and didn’t respond . Now what am I going to brew?

Was delivered yesterday but I was binge watching Wheel of Time with my wife so only photographed this morning. 4 x 4oz cans of hops from Legit Hops out in BC. Won them in an giveaway last month. 2 each of Nelson Sauvin (2021) and Mandarins Bavaria. Two hop types that I love the flavor of but haven't brewed with yet myself. Looking forward to using them!
48558A99-FAC6-4C51-9904-BE3CC520CECC.jpeg

Thanks! Can't beat Evan Williams for the price. There's also some Blanton's hiding behind the tower in the brown cloth bag.
Oh yeah, agreed - I always have Evan on hand; it's my favorite affordable "go to" bourbon. I keep a few special ones for special occasions ... but Blanton's is too rich for my blood. 😄

Oh yeah, agreed - I always have Evan on hand; it's my favorite affordable "go to" bourbon. I keep a few special ones for special occasions ... but Blanton's is too rich for my blood. 😄
Not worth it IMO, but this is coming from a beer drinker and not a bourbon expert. It's good, but not double as good as another bourbon at half the price.

Last edited:
Silicone "rubber" stoppers.
I saw a user here use these to stop up their thermowell. I'm gonna drill a hole through the middle, shove the sender through, and then put a lil hot glue on the outside.
How have others here gone about this?
Previously I just used masking tape.
I was also considering putting some super glue on the outside of the stopper before it's final fitting.
Would super glue adhere silicone to SS? (I have my doubts here)

Attachments

• 1644435734852107623762529103097.jpg
    1644435734852107623762529103097.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Back