What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Tele, I would hope.
:yes:
Tele style

1643247473501.png

Also have:
American Special Strat​
PRS SE Standard​
Schecter C-1E/A​
Taylor 214CE (Acoustic)​
Fender F35 (Acoustic)​

Brew on :mug:

Tele style

View attachment 757049

Also have:
American Special Strat​
PRS SE Standard​
Schecter C-1E/A​
Taylor 214CE (Acoustic)​
Fender F35 (Acoustic)​

Brew on :mug:
Beautiful! And built to rock. Love it.
Fender Ash Tele, Fender Am. Std Strat, Fender '62 Jaguar Reissue and Epiphone Sheraton II for me.
Rock on!!

Not in the mail, but I stopped at a homebrew shop in Northglenn that I’ve been wanting to check out after another hearing doctor appointment in Denver today. I really didn’t need anything but spent a little money before I left and got some wine yeast that my brother wanted too.
BDAC653F-84F8-45E4-A9F4-475075D81580.jpeg

You have my attention. I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity for the arrival of a Brew Commander. Got an email back in December stating it would ship out in February.

Still waiting.

Ok
7B4563FA-9A61-4007-AFE9-203CEC62D7DA.jpeg
Just assembled my new 14 gallon Fermtank that I won from the Delta Brewing giveaway. A special thank you to Delta Brewing for being so generous and my grand daughter thanks them also for the box and bubble wrap.
Thanks to Bracconiere for sending me a heads up that I was drawn after 3 others were drawn and didn’t respond . Now what am I going to brew?

Was delivered yesterday but I was binge watching Wheel of Time with my wife so only photographed this morning. 4 x 4oz cans of hops from Legit Hops out in BC. Won them in an giveaway last month. 2 each of Nelson Sauvin (2021) and Mandarins Bavaria. Two hop types that I love the flavor of but haven't brewed with yet myself. Looking forward to using them!
48558A99-FAC6-4C51-9904-BE3CC520CECC.jpeg

Bonus points for the Evan and Bombay.
Double bonus points for the Angostura bitters! Can't make a proper Old Fashioned without it.
Cheers.
Thanks! Can't beat Evan Williams for the price. There's also some Blanton's hiding behind the tower in the brown cloth bag.

Thanks! Can't beat Evan Williams for the price. There's also some Blanton's hiding behind the tower in the brown cloth bag.
Oh yeah, agreed - I always have Evan on hand; it's my favorite affordable "go to" bourbon. I keep a few special ones for special occasions ... but Blanton's is too rich for my blood. 😄

Oh yeah, agreed - I always have Evan on hand; it's my favorite affordable "go to" bourbon. I keep a few special ones for special occasions ... but Blanton's is too rich for my blood. 😄
Not worth it IMO, but this is coming from a beer drinker and not a bourbon expert. It's good, but not double as good as another bourbon at half the price.

Last edited:
Silicone "rubber" stoppers.
I saw a user here use these to stop up their thermowell. I'm gonna drill a hole through the middle, shove the sender through, and then put a lil hot glue on the outside.
How have others here gone about this?
Previously I just used masking tape.
I was also considering putting some super glue on the outside of the stopper before it's final fitting.
Would super glue adhere silicone to SS? (I have my doubts here)

Attachments

• 1644435734852107623762529103097.jpg
    1644435734852107623762529103097.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Back