What beer/homebrew blogs/magazines do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mainly here, r/homebrewing and occasionally random stuff that pops up in my Google feed, like brulosophy or cb&b posts. Never have time for video anymore, so scrolling through quick posts or reading in bed is perfect.

I've been thinking about building homebrewing into my own beer mag/website that's primarily commercial brewing at the moment, so seeing what everyone else is into is definitely great to know. If there's ever any interest in contributing/collaboration I'd be happy to :mug:

Local Club Facebook page (Garner Ale Society) is about it. Occasionally browse websites for recipes.

I agree with r/homebrewing. Craft Beer and brewing is my favorite magazine right now, although I also read BYO and Zymurgy.
My absolute favorite is moregreatbeer.com (although I created it, so I might be biased)

Homebrewtalk.com, brulosophy.com, bsgcraftbrewing.com, a bunch of stuff that pops up in my Googel discover timeline and searches, occasionally BYO and Zymurgy

not subscribed to any magazines. but when time permits I read the occasional article sent via email from BYO and BeerSmith. The majority of my reading has been done here

The only mag I read is Zymurgy but it's more like it shows up waiting to be read. They go into my pile of things to read I haven't got to yet.

Craft Beer & Brewing is a good mag but I'm not reading one I don't need two subscriptions I don't read.

Once upon a time I used to read Draft and All About Beer. All About Beer was like CB&B but published about beer more broadly while CB&B seems more focused on the hype-y parts of craft beer--but maybe that is just a sign of the times.

I read every magazine I could my hands on 25 years ago, now with this forum and various websites I no longer spend money on magazines. I barely threw out a stack of vintage brew magazines from the 90's.

I used to read Zynergy. Kept the issues for awhile. Fun, not terribly helpful. Thinking of going back, but I need to renew A.H.A. to do that.

Not for general reading but for recipes...
https://www.freewebs.com/kenlenard/recipes.htmIt’s a well written recipe site along with helpful articles for new brewers. The recipes are, by today’s standards, old school. I’ve used several of the lager recipes and tweaked them based on my ingredients. They all seem well tested and sound recipes.
Cheers to the creator. Maybe he’s on this forum.

Brew Your Own magazine, HBT, Ausbeer, Aussiehomebrewer forum and whatever industry newsletters turn up in my email.

I regularly read two brew magazines: Brew Your Own and Zymurgy; however, I will pick-up and read any magazine that I find laying around. :)

Back