What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chess song, haha. At 2:30 you'll see white setting up a 4-move checkmate. I saw my son get nailed by this at a chess tournament when he was about 10 (he walked out stunned). You only get stung by that once, then recognize it instantly every time after.

Nice tunes ba, anyway been listening to this band in my truck today, driving around looking at storm damage & broken trees I got to cut up & chip, Spanish subtitles for extra credit? Maybe it's Portugeese, I should know the differnce, livin' 'round here. Anyway, pretty sure it is not french. {;

I've been listening to the Dead South lately...

Found them on a YouTube rabbit hole... Alt-bluegrass.. from Canada
"In hell I'll be in good company" is their most popular song... But they just released an awesome version of "you are my sunshine".. practically a different song...

Also the Hu, if you're into Mongolian heavy metal..."Yuve Yuve Yu" is what drew me in...

And Larkin Poe for 2 sisters doing kick ass blues rock... Their YouTube of covers is pretty cool, too..

Back