What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting in front of the dentist's office waiting for my wife.

20210812_115952.jpg

So I have heard this song many time on the radio and else places growing up and as an adult and in my memory I keep hearing the song starting off with a nonsense manacle laugh like sound before the words begin, but cant seem to find a version that starts that way. I did find a version with what I recall the start should sound like but it is toward the end of the song. The video is keyed to start at that point. Curious if it other had heard that version too.

So I have heard this song many time on the radio and else places growing up and as an adult and in my memory I keep hearing the song starting off with a nonsense manacle laugh like sound before the words begin, but cant seem to find a version that starts that way. I did find a version with what I recall the start should sound like but it is toward the end of the song. The video is keyed to start at that point. Curious if it other had heard that version too.

You might be thinking about jp richardson / big bopper. It think some of his songs start like that.

[edit] like this?

If that is anything like Baby Shark I'm never clicking on that beyotch!
Our youngest grandchild went through that phase. Miraculously I did not disown his parents :D

Listening to a 50 tune mash-up iTunes Playlist I put together to surprise my wife this Friday when we wake up after 50 years of marriage 💑.

Some rock, some country, lots of soul, some funky & fun stuff. But all of it full of memories of the past five decades, of good times and not so great, all of them special in some particular way.

"Fifty for 50"

Hope she likes it.

Listening to a 50 tune mash-up iTunes Playlist I put together to surprise my wife this Friday when we wake up after 50 years of marriage 💑.

Some rock, some country, lots of soul, some funky & fun stuff. But all of it full of memories of the past five decades, of good times and not so great, all of them special in some particular way.

"Fifty for 50"

Hope she likes it.
Congrats!

Damn, such beautiful songs. I've been playing a lot of Nanci Griffith lately.
She would not have been someone I would of normally listen to but after listening one of the songs you posted she is now showing up in my recommendation. The one with John Prine does not highlight her voice well but the others do.

Last edited:
Back