What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foreigner, Head Games. Live.
20210630_194504.jpg

So I was driving again and heard this song. As I was listen I was thinking is this Dylan or some trying to sound like Dylan. Later hearing it was Dylan thought maybe Dylan was trying not to sound like Dylan.

As the song played during one of the non singing parts I thought this sounds like a George Harrison song, thinking the music goes with "without you" or something but I hear George singing.

Nope not that one, next.

nope, listen Nilsson and Bad finger nope not those either.
worm still playing george singing, then thought wait is it another dylan song
google bob dylan without you, found this

one more search found the music with george singing(wrong lyrics in my head to start)

So I was driving again and heard this song. As I was listen I was thinking is this Dylan or some trying to sound like Dylan. Later hearing it was Dylan thought maybe Dylan was trying not to sound like Dylan.

As the song played during one of the non singing parts I thought this sounds like a George Harrison song, thinking the music goes with "without you" or something but I hear George singing.

Nope not that one, next.

nope, listen Nilsson and Bad finger nope not those either.
worm still playing george singing, then thought wait is it another dylan song
google bob dylan without you, found this

one more search found the music with george singing(wrong lyrics in my head to start)

Heard If Not For You just this afternoon. Pretty sure it was also covered by Olivia Newton John many years ago.

Heard If Not For You just this afternoon. Pretty sure it was also covered by Olivia Newton John many years ago.
Once you post that I did recall she sang that song too. Only slight embarrassed I did watch the video.

edit: wonder if she might be a little embarrassed about her dancing if she watched it.

Last edited:
Back