What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lenny Welch "Since I Fell For You". Lenny was born May 31, 1939 in Asbury Park, NJ. The song reached number 4 in October 1963. "Since I Fell For You" is actually a song from 1945.

Perhaps, many remember the song from the the 1980's TV show "Moonlighting"?

just LOL, i'm actually listening to this with my double 12" sub though.....

edit: and i like the lighters that light! i got three refillable butane lighters in front of me, none of them will light...thinking about going back to BICs...

A friend of my step daughter... He was a finalist on AGT (Howard Stern's final season as a judge)... Benton Blount

I always assumed this was a 'Man Or Astro Man song', but this Scottish proto punk band did this in the '70's. Not all of their work as this good, but they put out a few amazing tunes.

If there is anyone here who loves modern film composers and has had enough of john williams, Paul Cantelon is the answer. IMO it's all wonderful. I discovered him many years ago watching an AWESOME movie (Everything is Illuminated), and since then have listened continuously. Just perfection. It's the soundtrack of my life.

Just saw that DLR will join KISS when they play in Columbia on Feb 11 2020...

IMG_1798.jpeg

Back