What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Kent88

Sometimes I have to remind myself
Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'll give it a shot here and see if there are some who regularly play some instrument or another.

Those of you who are musically inclined, what is a good source for finding/buying sheet music?

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
someone was learning about STA1+ gene yeast this morning....for some reason, i laughed and had to google SKA Music.....first hit

(i was honestly expecting something from madness though)

Punx Clever

Reaction score
I find myself in the drunken ramblings section fairly often when work goes haywire... so here's this:

seanjwalker1

Dunkel Vater
Reaction score
Amazon Music 90s Grunge and Alternative! I can dig 60s/70s/80s and 90s Rock, Motown. But nothing rocks my soul like 90s grunge and post grunge. 90s.... In my late 20s, drunk out of my mind and in the Mosh pits...heavy sigh. My wife still can't picture me in a leather or Jean jacket head band and Chuck Conner Converse sneakers shoving and being shoved in a pit full of drunk and high people....another short story from my library of Tales of a Misspent youth..😈

Snuffy

Airlock Sniffer
Reaction score
I have heard that song on the radio many times. I'm not sure what I thought he was singing but I never knew/heard he was singing "polk salad".
we always called it “poke”. I think that is what he’s saying too.

marc1

Reaction score
I have heard that song on the radio many times. I'm not sure what I thought he was singing but I never knew/heard he was singing "polk salad".
Poke sallet is a dish made from a poisonous weed. You have to detoxify it.

ba-brewer

I'm not Zog
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Poke sallet is a dish made from a poisonous weed. You have to detoxify it.

I believe I have seen this weed before, in the wild not on a plate. Thanks for the link, two days in a row I learned something new.

Knightshade

Which way is up again??
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
In the last half hour..

My son playing the trumpet....followed by my wife and then myself..all horribly...with hysterical bouts of laughter from my daughter (twins) who plays multiple brass instruments, then my son picking up his instrument of choice (alto sax) and playing ridiculous music to quell whatever lack of ineptitude he briefly experienced from trying to play the trumpet....followed by rapid and random notes to make our chocolate lab join in and howl his head off...to currently listening to the beep/boop of a metronome and listening to my son berate my wife about proper notes and timing on the piano.

As I sit here laughing drinking a HB. Life is great!

Snuffy

Airlock Sniffer
Reaction score
<iframe width="1063" height="598" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts