Quantcast

What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Snark_Wolf_Brewing

Snark Wolf Brewing
Reaction score
I normally don't listen to rap, but this song skewers so many segments of society inside of 3 minutes, its quickly become one of my new politically incorrect favorites.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I normally don't listen to rap, but this song skewers so many segments of society inside of 3 minutes, its quickly become one of my new politically incorrect favorites.

thanks for that and i don't listen to mcuh rap either but, sometimes there's two i do to see a diference....

and then the distinction...

(never finish this one)

not sure why....

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
damn, i got a page not found, i think both me and HBT are tired. but it reminded me of this title so thought i'd listen to it.

PianoMan

My Faak it-list is longer then my Bucket list
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
True story. Started watching Connected on netflix today. Started chatting about it.. episode 1 is
Called survalance. My keypad, out of the blue has .goene to shliut!!!! Ergo...

Dancy

Reaction score
At age 61, I only recently discovered The Cure and lead singer Robert Smith. I always liked Friday I’m In Love but other than that, didn’t know them at all until I came across their performances (YouTube) for their 2019 induction into The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Dland

Reaction score
Well, this version in some ways is not as good as the one on the album, the one that had Jerry G playing pedal steel, but live is interesting too:

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

participating in a chalenge thread to make "beer", and beer only, in a dry country trying to figure something out. no cider, no whiskey, but just "BEER"! ;) putting my skills to the test! see if i can help this poor guy get some vitamins!

Snuffy

Airlock Sniffer
Reaction score

participating in a chalenge thread to make "beer", and beer only, in a dry country trying to figure something out. no cider, no whiskey, but just "BEER"! ;) putting my skills to the test! see if i can help this poor guy get some vitamins!
Dimebag Darrell was the crunchiest.

Dland

Reaction score
Viola Smith, Left the stage at 107 years old, pretty impressive;

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
someone reminded me of what a 100% oat malt batch smells like during the boil! this jumped into my mind!

now to get it into a glass!

ba-brewer

I'm not Zog
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
edit: and i like the last post, we can disagree, and it doesn't turn into a machine gun fight! found a new 'artist'. why i play)
She is a new artist to me too but she has been around for awhile. A few weeks back I listen to the song below that got me started listen to music of the different artists in the video. There is a video of Kurt Vile's where he plays the Gillian Welch wayside/back in time song with his daughter. I enjoyed the music of all of the artist that were involved in the tribute. Been enjoying the sound of acoustic guitar lately.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
She is a new artist to me too but she has been around for awhile. A few weeks back I listen to the song below that got me started listen to music of the different artists in the video. There is a video of Kurt Vile's where he plays the Gillian Welch wayside/back in time song with his daughter. I enjoyed the music of all of the artist that were involved in the tribute. Been enjoying the sound of acoustic guitar lately.

well, i'm hooked...i feel like it's slow paced enough to where my thoughts are my own....i was liking electro swing because at least it was up lifting...now i have free thought! and compliments on cross quoting! in the words of the matrix, "i know kung-fu" lol :D

ba-brewer

I'm not Zog
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
well, i'm hooked...i feel like it's slow paced enough to where my thoughts are my own....i was liking electro swing because at least it was up lifting...now i have free thought! and compliments on cross quoting! in the words of the matrix, "i know kung-fu" lol :D
cross posting is probably bad etiquette but I was worried about polluting the other thread. Her music is a bit melancholy, but I like bare bones guitar and she has a nice voice.

If it get you too down, here is a song from one of your music matches I liked and it should pick you up.

C38368

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Abney Park - Beautiful Decline

...but wearing Grados, so I can hear Kidnap Mr. Sandy Claws playing over the TV, as my daughter is watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. Yay WFH daycare!